What in all hell?

meterano7

8 minutes ago, meterano7 said:

What is this list. Thats low, like, 1000 Top rated low. If the 1st trophy is as easy as the rest, its a give-away.

Well, there is that online trophy which could be rather rare...

I mean who the hell would want to get together with friends to play this? Let alone purchase it in the first place.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Gage said:

This will get pulled, I'm very sure of it. 

Probaly not. The reason 1000 Top Rated got pulled from the psn store in the first place was because the trailer of the game was literally advertising that the game is fast and easy to platinum. Maybe the game developers of 1000 Top Rated would of got away with it if they didn't advertise the game being fast and easy platinum to obtain. Aabs Animals and It's Spring Again are both literally the world's easiest games to obtain 100% trophies in on psn because you can literally just sit there while you wait for all the trophies to pop up and both of them games never got pulled and both of them games take no effort at all to obtain 100%.

Edited by Brettyboy888
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brettyboy888 said:

Probaly not. The reason 1000 Top Rated got pulled from the psn store in the first place was because the trailer of the game was literally advertising that the game is fast and easy to platinum. Maybe the game developers of 1000 Top Rated would of got away with it if they didn't advertise the game being fast and easy platinum to obtain. Aabs Animals and It's Spring Again are both literally the world's easiest games to obtain 100% trophies in on psn because you can literally just sit there while you wait for all the trophies to pop up and both of them games never got pulled and both of them games take no effort at all to obtain 100%.

It's not a matter of how easy the game is, that's not why I'm saying it would get pulled.  They've pulled games before for using stolen assets, and I don't think it's a huge assumption to make that this is an outright minecraft rip based on what's in the trophy list image and that material browser trophy. 

32 minutes ago, Gage said:

It's not a matter of how easy the game is, that's not why I'm saying it would get pulled.  They've pulled games before for using stolen assets, and I don't think it's a huge assumption to make that this is an outright minecraft rip based on what's in the trophy list image and that material browser trophy. 

Sorry. I thought you meant pulled because of something else.

Edited by Brettyboy888

59 minutes ago, Gage said:

Do you have examples for those games? Im curious  if I own them :D