Ben 10 Thoughts?

DrakeHellsing

Curious on what others think on this one.  I mean, it looks simple enough, the usual for these sort of games.  And it seems like the levels are short enough, but I will assume that those times will be easier with upgraded aliens.

I'm not familiar with this version of Ben 10, is this version suppose to be a more child-like version of the first few seasons of the original show? I ask as I do recognize the aliens like Cannonball, Diamondhead and all of those, more or less aliens Ben used in the first few seasons before he got a few new ones (if I'm not mistaken, been ages since I saw the second series with his new aliens).

16 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I'm not familiar with this version of Ben 10, is this version suppose to be a more child-like version of the first few seasons of the original show? I ask as I do recognize the aliens like Cannonball, Diamondhead and all of those, more or less aliens Ben used in the first few seasons before he got a few new ones (if I'm not mistaken, been ages since I saw the second series with his new aliens).

Yep. 

50 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, cause I've only heard of it, never seen it myself.  But at least it means I'll be familiar with the aliens again more or less.

Depending on the price, as well as how the game plays, I might check it out, who knows.

I Watch The reboot and is a really shit 

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Curious on what others think on this one.  I mean, it looks simple enough, the usual for these sort of games.  And it seems like the levels are short enough, but I will assume that those times will be easier with upgraded aliens.

Think of how they rebooted Teen Titans and Power Puff Girls. That should allow you to figure out if it's shit.

I'm pretty flabbergasted that this exists at all. I mean the reboot of Ben 10 has only been around for a few months and the general consensus (at least in the groups I follow) has been a resounding...."it's ok". Like I would figure CN was done with home consoles since almost all new games have been for mobile and the last console game was the Adventure Time 3D game they made a year back. So it really suprises me that CN would make a console game based off the Ben 10 reboot. I mean compared to the legacy that Adventure Time made, it's really strange they would make this. Which of course leads me to my next question....WHO was asking for a Ben 10 Reboot game? 

2 minutes ago, silnev said:

I'm pretty flabbergasted that this exists at all. I mean the reboot of Ben 10 has only been around for a few months and the general consensus (at least in the groups I follow) has been a resounding...."it's ok". Like I would figure CN was done with home consoles since almost all new games have been for mobile and the last console game was the Adventure Time 3D game they made a year back. So it really suprises me that CN would make a console game based off the Ben 10 reboot. I mean compared to the legacy that Adventure Time made, it's really strange they would make this. Which of course leads me to my next question....WHO was asking for a Ben 10 Reboot game? 

Children's cartoons generally just exist to push merchandise. Merchandise like toys and games. Of course an adult isn't going to care about a tie in game for a children's show, but the kids watching the show will see the game on the shelf, and ask their parents to buy it for them. 

16 hours ago, ExHaseo said:

Children's cartoons generally just exist to push merchandise. Merchandise like toys and games. Of course an adult isn't going to care about a tie in game for a children's show, but the kids watching the show will see the game on the shelf, and ask their parents to buy it for them. 

I suppose. Still with all the shilling that's been happening with the PPG's reboot I'd figure if any series was going to get a licensed game it would be that. Like I implied the Ben 10 reboot has been barely a blip on the radar when it comes to news and whatnot...maybe that's why this game exists, to help merchandise the show. 

32 minutes ago, silnev said:

I suppose. Still with all the shilling that's been happening with the PPG's reboot I'd figure if any series was going to get a licensed game it would be that. Like I implied the Ben 10 reboot has been barely a blip on the radar when it comes to news and whatnot...maybe that's why this game exists, to help merchandise the show. 

Still time. Steven Universe got its own game too. Only a matter of time till we see PPG or Gumball.