Go long trophy

KenjiCBZ

How do you get this? I know how to throw an item, but the enemies always jump back to the stage. This move is to weak to eliminate someone... I've tried to boost this trophy with a friend, and I did 40+ throws, but the trophie did not pop up. It's actually impossible to do this 30 times in regular ranking matches... Can you guys help me? 

3 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

How do you get this? I know how to throw an item, but the enemies always jump back to the stage. This move is to weak to eliminate someone... I've tried to boost this trophy with a friend, and I did 40+ throws, but the trophie did not pop up. It's actually impossible to do this 30 times in regular ranking matches... Can you guys help me? 

I made it on normal 2vs2 matches

All u have to do is be on the look of your enemy life (see if is on red) and when u see a bomb or a spike ball get it and keep press the square buttom :square: until you see or think the impact will kill the enemy. (Dont jus drow it, hold the square for more boost damage).

4 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Oh, ok. I thought that, hitting the enemy with the item when he has red health, he would die without be thrown out.

I've managed to do 7/8 kills, the trophy will soon be mine ;)

Yeah this should come naturally due to you have to do a big grind for earning the 100k of gold ?

I've checked in "Meet the legends" how many throws KO I had made: I thought I had made at least 10, but... No KOs were counted, not even one. I should have done them all using Cross, I don't know why the game didn't count them. I've made these KOs by throwing bombs, ofter while the opponent was in mid-air. Was something wrong?

15 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

I've checked in "Meet the legends" how many throws KO I had made: I thought I had made at least 10, but... No KOs were counted, not even one. I should have done them all using Cross, I don't know why the game didn't count them. I've made these KOs by throwing bombs, ofter while the opponent was in mid-air. Was something wrong?

Yeah same happens to me if you check mine I dont have the 30 KO but I still got it, so dont worry

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:01 PM, crespino97 said:

Bombs and the Spikes ball works

It's ok! Sorry, today I won my 102nd Match and the trophy popped up.
Now, another one... I've reached rank 10 with Azoth, but only one trophy (Making your foes quiver) popped up, instead on two as usual (Should have popped up one between Sir Lances a Lot, Getting to the point and Gardening with a Black Thumb). I think the last one should have popped, but it didn't...

On 10/28/2017 at 0:39 AM, KenjiCBZ said:
It's ok! Sorry, today I won my 102nd Match and the trophy popped up.
Now, another one... I've reached rank 10 with Azoth, but only one trophy (Making your foes quiver) popped up, instead on two as usual (Should have popped up one between Sir Lances a Lot, Getting to the point and Gardening with a Black Thumb). I think the last one should have popped, but it didn't...

of coz they wouldn't pop, because the trophy that is associate with Azoth is Making your foes quiver and the Not an Axe-ident only..

none of the trophy you mentioned are related to Azoth at all...

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/24/2017 at 0:06 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

Good, but looking on Bodward (The legend I used to try to boost it with my friend) he has 49 throws...

One final question: do I have to use sword, hammers and so on, or are bombs ok?

playing against a friend is custom game...from what i know all trophies must be done in matchmaking or ranked.