Bugged Quests

Farhad_S

About to start Skyrim on PS4, just wanted to know if there are any quests I should avoid doing due to either game breaking glitches, or just relatively annoying glitches in general? For example when I played the PS3 version, I remember problems with Forsworn Conspiracy/Cidhna Mines.

Thats the fun with Bethesda games. You never know. In every save file you'll encounter different glitches. I've experienced none that influenced quests or important things, just small glitches like enemies in walls. It also wasn't a glitches galore, it happened on a few occasions. Thats also because this is the patched version. I've played the original version, that was full of glitches, one of them locked me out of a trophy as well. So i had to start over which i did after a lot of patches. Because this is the patched version you shouldn't worry too much

• Like 1

Rather than worry about something that may or may not happen, just keep a few save files in case it happens. If you are going for trophies then be extra prepared for the Civil War and Oblivion artifacts, as you can lock yourself out of those legitimately. Cidhna Mine and Bugs on the Ice Blood on the Ice are the two buggiest quests in the game, but have no part in trophies so you can avoid them, but you need to do BotI for a house. Also, buy the Falkreath plot of land asap. A few well placed save files are worth more than the hassle and time spent trying to anticipate problems that mostly won't occur.

• Like 1

You can't really plan for the glitches in Skyrim as they are random. I remember when the PS4 version originally released, the game was full of annoying glitches. There has since been a massive patch that fixed most of those glitches. So you should be okay for the most part. The best thing you can do for yourself in preparation for any sort of glitch though, is to save often! Keep several save files handy and you should be good to go.

• Like 1