Uncharted 4 or Jak 4 debuting between 2014-2015?

Chain_Blade9

We all know Naughty Dog has spit into 2 different teams. One's working on the anticipated title "The Last of Us" and the other half is working on "something else". My guess is either Uncharted 4 or Jak 4. Will it be a prequel? After Uncharted 3's ending I'm not sure.

Edited by Chain_Blade9

We all know Naughty Dog has spit into 2 different teams. One's working on the anticipated title "The Last of Us" and the other half is working on "something else". My guess is either Uncharted 4 or Jak 4. Well it be a prequel? After Uncharted 3's ending I'm not sure.

I'd say Uncharted 4 is a SURE bet. However, I would not be suprised to see Jak 4 sometime in the PS4's lifescycle, even if ND does not develop it.

I'd say Uncharted 4 is a SURE bet. However, I would not be suprised to see Jak 4 sometime in the PS4's lifescycle, even if ND does not develop it.

Haha I agree. Can you image how it'll look on the PS4? And thanks for earlier bro. Had no idea how to work the damn site. Hm last time Jak was handed to a different studio things didn't exactly go "very well" haha

I'd rather see a new Uncharted than a new Jak game :hmm:

Or even a new IP :yay:

What up Chamber!! Haha same here but I can't help but feel bad for the Jak series. Loved it back in the PS2 era and would LOVE to see how it'll look in today's technology.

Haha I agree. Can you image how it'll look on the PS4? And thanks for earlier bro. Had no idea how to work the damn site. Hm last time Jak was handed to a different studio things didn't exactly go "very well" haha

What up Chamber!! Haha same here but I can't help but feel bad for the Jak series. Loved it back in the PS2 era and would LOVE to see how it'll look in today's technology.

Happy to help, and no, I cannot imagine how either Uncharted 4 or Jak 4 would and will look on the PS4.....It gets me excited just to think about it! I'm sure Sony would allow someone highly competent to handle Jak 4 if ND did not do it. Sanzaru did a phenomenal job with Sly 4. I trust Jak 4 will look awesome no matter who makes it.

Have you guys forgotten this?

naughty-dog-games_zpsc3e889af.jpg

I'm super excited for Uncharted Combat Racing!

Parker

I'm pretty sure there will not be an UnKarted (although the name is awesome so somebody has to make one lol).

• Like 1

If this happens, I will destroy your face with my silk.

Oh, I see Spiderman.....lol anyway, I just think that Uncharted is too well serious/realistic of a universe for them to do a UnKarted. Sony will also want their #1 franchise to have an actual entry on the next-gen.

Have you guys forgotten this?

naughty-dog-games_zpsc3e889af.jpg

I'm super excited for Uncharted Combat Racing!

Parker

This comment is WIN. But where's Crash Bash? I can kinda see this happening but it'll be a face-palm haha. Eddy Raja, Roman, Navarro, Flynn etc racing for some mystical treasure place. Along with road they'll bump into our Hero's. I'd buy it xD

• Like 1

This comment is WIN. But where's Crash Bash? I can kinda see this happening but it'll be a face-palm haha. Eddy Raja, Roman, Navarro, Flynn etc racing for some mystical treasure place. Along with road they'll bump into our Hero's. I'd buy it xD

Oh crash bash the memories. I still have that game lying around somewhere. such a fun game.

• Like 1

Happy to help, and no, I cannot imagine how either Uncharted 4 or Jak 4 would and will look on the PS4.....It gets me excited just to think about it! I'm sure Sony would allow someone highly competent to handle Jak 4 if ND did not do it. Sanzaru did a phenomenal job with Sly 4. I trust Jak 4 will look awesome no matter who makes it.

I'm pretty sure there will not be an UnKarted (although the name is awesome so somebody has to make one lol).

Haha much appreciated. It'll be insane that's for sure. With jaw dropping lighting, environments etc. I hope so haha. Remember what they did with The Lost Frontier? Or Resistance burning Skies? I agree, Sanzaru proved himself worthy of being able to deliver.

Oh crash bash the memories. I still have that game lying around somewhere. such a fun game.

I feel ya bro.. Spent so much time playing that game with a best friend. Damn that sky balls level xD

Haha much appreciated. It'll be insane that's for sure. With jaw dropping lighting, environments etc. I hope so haha. Remember what they did with The Lost Frontier? Or Resistance burning Skies? I agree, Sanzaru proved himself worthy of being able to deliver.

I feel ya bro.. Spent so much time playing that game with a best friend. Damn that sky balls level xD

Well, we all know Nihilistic sucks! Hopefully Sony has learned from THAT lesson as well! :P

Well, we all know Nihilistic sucks! Hopefully Sony has learned from THAT lesson as well! :P

Oh yeah haha. I'm surprised Sony hasn't shut them down yet. Yet other company's have.

i spent so much time with the Jak games i would love to see a Jak 4 over an Uncharted 4 but i doubt we will see either because ND has been notorious for not making new games in a series once they move onto another game i think it is more likely we will see a new IP if anything

You and me both pal. Well actually if you really think about it, they had no other option but to give up Crash. Jak, however, is a different story.

Oh yeah haha. I'm surprised Sony hasn't shut them down yet. Yet other company's have.

You and me both pal. Well actually if you really think about it, they had no other option but to give up Crash. Jak, however, is a different story.

Well, they are no longer making console or handheld games, but instead simple phone games. They also renamed their company to Nstigate. So I kind of think their relationship with Sony is unofficially over.

I don't think Jak would work in this generation, we'll have to see how Sly does since it is somewhat similar and from the same generation.

I can imagine a Jak game with Uncharted gun controls though,

Sly did pretty well. It's received well scores/reviews. Jak just has a more bigger hype around it since it's by a AAA studio. Haha it doesn't have to be the same controls from Uncharted. Graphics however would be nice B)

Sly did pretty well. It's received well scores/reviews. Jak just has a more bigger hype around it since it's by a AAA studio. Haha it doesn't have to be the same controls from Uncharted. Graphics however would be nice B)

I meant in terms of sales, it's sold 100k+ copies so far according to VGChartz, hopefully it turns into a profit soon.

I meant in terms of sales, it's sold 100k+ copies so far according to VGChartz, hopefully it turns into a profit soon.

Aren't they usually under-tracked? If i'm not mistaken, wasn't Sly Cooper available to download day 1 on PSN? Digital sales never count which suck -_-

New IP please - each generation deserves new games :)

Does The Last of Us sequel count? :lol: