Roadmap

Titanomachy_75

• 8 months later...

Don't need one everything is story or spelled out in the description there is stage select as well. Only thing that will be annoying is getting all costumes as by the end you get about 800 coins which will let you buy the cheapest outfit but the other 2 cost 1200 and 2500 meaning lots of coin grinding. Fastest I have found is boss stage 4-5 you get around 50+ after beating it. Smack 5 times > dodge > smack 5 times > kill his adds > dodge > smack 5 times > dodge > smack till dead. takes like 2 min or so. Still very slow for the amount needed but I have not found a faster way.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JustOneStingray said:

Don't need one everything is story or spelled out in the description there is stage select as well. Only thing that will be annoying is getting all costumes as by the end you get about 800 coins which will let you buy the cheapest outfit but the other 2 cost 1200 and 2500 meaning lots of coin grinding. Fastest I have found is boss stage 4-5 you get around 50+ after beating it. Smack 5 times > dodge > smack 5 times > kill his adds > dodge > smack 5 times > dodge > smack till dead. takes like 2 min or so. Still very slow for the amount needed but I have not found a faster way.

so not hard game? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/6/2018 at 1:52 AM, JustOneStingray said:

Nope it is pretty easy 1 or 2 puzzles took me a few min to figure out just what they wanted but other than that not much.

How do you get the run or jump? Trophy in this game? I try to activate two as quickly as I can but it's impossible to do two at the exact same time since you can only use one hand.                                           Edit: nevermind figured it out

Edited by rolltideroll157

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2018 at 10:42 PM, StilRh said:

Might be a silly question, how do I get the gaze trophy? Do i have to get close and not move the camera? And how about the touching one? I've had my hand silhouette things inside the character's frame.

For the gaze one, I just looked at her face for 30 seconds and it popped (without rotating/pulling back/etc. the camera). For the touching one, you have to put your hand over her head. She will bow slightly which is how you'll know it's working (and your hand makes stroking motions I think).

On 8/4/2018 at 1:17 AM, rolltideroll157 said:

How do you get the run or jump? Trophy in this game? I try to activate two as quickly as I can but it's impossible to do two at the exact same time since you can only use one hand.                                           Edit: nevermind figured it out

How did you end up doing it? Struggling with this one because I have the same problem - I can't activate them both quick enough. 

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, madbuk said:

For the gaze one, I just looked at her face for 30 seconds and it popped (without rotating/pulling back/etc. the camera). For the touching one, you have to put your hand over her head. She will bow slightly which is how you'll know it's working (and your hand makes stroking motions I think).

How did you end up doing it? Struggling with this one because I have the same problem - I can't activate them both quick enough. 

From what I can remember I did it on one platform that had two switches close together and I would hold the light on one switch till it was one color and then quickly do the same and on the other. Then try to quickly activate both. It was a pain in the ass but I eventually got lucky with it.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 17/08/2018 at 7:41 AM, madbuk said:

Very late post here, but.... if someone is having trouble with this one, here's my take on it:

The trophy name/description is a little misleading, because i thought you should activate the paths using your staff to "coloring" the switch, and doing it fast enough to activate two roads at the same time. The trophy popped for me when i explored the 7-1 level  enough and activated two paths near the end of the level, one with a platform to get the coins, and one with a "water-jump-thingy", so... two "roads" to end the level. So there you go.

• 6 months later...

i finished the game with <50 kills, but you need 50 and 100 kills for trophies.

grinding kills at the infinite respawns in 5-3 does not work! The fastest way i've found is to play 5-5 and just keep killing the enemy that circles the 3 platforms. He respawns infinitely, but this one actually does count.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/16/2020 at 9:11 AM, Lefalaja said:

Anyone knows this? 

Old post, but in case anyone gets stuck on this, in the cutscene after the world 4 boss the girl questions whether to continue on, and asks the player. The trophy is for pointing away from the portal/to the right.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 8/30/2020 at 5:19 PM, lednatius said:

Old post, but in case anyone gets stuck on this, in the cutscene after the world 4 boss the girl questions whether to continue on, and asks the player. The trophy is for pointing away from the portal/to the right.

It's actually for doing both choices at some point. I kept picking right away from the portal, and did that option 3x in a row for no trophy, and then when I picked the portal my 4th time it unlocked.