What's the most platinum you have from the same game franchise?

El_Shubi

Don't know if something like this has been posted but wonder how many people are playing remastered games and games across different platforms again. I am currently playing darksiders 2 on ps4, will be my fourth platinum from darksiders. My most plats from a franchise is however, God of War. I have 

Ps3

Gow 1

Gow 2

Gow 3

Gow ascension

Gow ghost of sparta

Gow chains of olympus

Ps vita

Gow 1

Gow 2

Ps4

Gow 3 remastered 

That's 9 in total, what's your highest? 

EDIT: have to add GOW 2018 on ps4 and Ragnarok ps5. So my new total is 11 will be 12 once i play ragnarok on ps4 again i see this happening at some point

Edited by El_Shubi
  • Like 1

Tales Series- 7+ 2 of the same on my other account, so total would be 9 I guess, but 7 officially)

Tales of Graces F (x2, one on my other account as well as this one) PS3

Tales of Vesperia (x2, one on my other account) PS3

Tales of Xillia (PS3)

Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3)

Tales of Innocence R (Vita)

Tales of Hearts R (Vita)

Tales of Berseria (PS4)

• Like 1

On my previous account I had like 30+ LEGO platinums.

Currently working on all games released by Telltale, but that is more from a publisher than a franshise.

Also currently own all 10 different physical releases of the Root Letter games, might go for that...

At the moment I have 12 LEGO and 5 Steins;Gate platinums. Getting more tomorrow.

Uncharted, one of my favorite gaming series of all time.

I platinumed the original 3 for the PS3 and Golden Abyss (PS Vita) on my older account. However, on my current account, I have platinumed all of the games in the Remastered collection as well as just having platinumed Uncharted 4. Next, Lost Legacy.

12 of my plats are associated with Lego. I'm not that surprised since Lego games are easy and enjoyable games that I've played since I was 6. 

PS3

Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, The Lord Of The Rings, Pirates Of The Carribean, Jurassic World, Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues, and Star Wars 3.

Vita

Lego Marvel's Avengers, Marvel Super Heroes: Universe In Peril, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, and Batman 3: Beyond Gotham. 

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 4

56 minutes ago, El_Shubi said:

Don't know if something like this has been posted but wonder how many people are playing remastered games and games across different platforms again. I am currently playing darksiders 2 on ps4, will be my fourth platinum from darksiders. My most plats from a franchise is however, God of War. I have 

Ps3

Gow 1

Gow 2

Gow 3

Gow ascension

Gow ghost of sparta

Gow chains of olympus

Ps vita

Gow 1

Gow 2

Ps4

Gow 3 remastered 

That's 9 in total, what's your highest? 

Mine are the same, minus the PS4 one. Don't have a PS4 atm. My next would be Prince of Persia. I have all 5 PoP plats on the ps3.

19 LEGO platinums, although if you include 100%s from the same franchise, Assassin's Creed wins (16 plats, 5 100%, 21 total)

The gameplay loop of LEGO is satisfying and it's definitely my "guilty pleasure" franchise. We all have one.

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 1

Mine would have to be the Lego games... at least I'm sure of it.  Haven't counted them though, but I know the number is up there.

Second would probably be, off the top of my head, the Sly Cooper games on the PS3.

If you had counted Publishers as well, then Arifex Mundi would be up there too xD

Call of Duty (8 plats): 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3 & PS4)

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grifteskymfning said:

On my previous account I had like 30+ LEGO platinums.

Currently working on all games released by Telltale, but that is more from a publisher than a franshise.

Also currently own all 10 different physical releases of the Root Letter games, might go for that...

At the moment I have 12 LEGO and 5 Steins;Gate platinums. Getting more tomorrow.

I love the LEGO games!

I've got Disgaea running for me ...

Disgaea 3 US (PS3)

Disgaea 3 EU (PS3)

Disgaea 3 JP (PS3)

Disgaea 3 Return US (Vita)

Disgaea 3 Return EU (Vita)

DIsgaea 3 Return JP (Vita)

Disgaea 4 US (PS3)

Disgaea 4 EU (PS3)

DIsgaea 4 EU? (Vita)

Disgaea D2 (PS3)

Disgaea 5 (PS4)

Next to Disgaea would be the Warriors Franchise of KT

Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce

Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires

Dynasty Warriors 7

Dynasty Warriors 7 XL

Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires

Dynasty Warriors 8 Complete Edition

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires

Samurai Warriors 4

Warriors Orochi 3

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate

Pirate Warriors

Pirate Warriors 2

and almost Dynasty Warriors Next for Vita, but there I'd need to have 2-3 Players nearby to access the ad-hoc feature to get the last trophies x_x

If we count "Warriors" as one franchise it'd outnumber my Disgaea platinums ... lol

• Like 3