Did I get banned?

My profile is saying “no trophies, maybe this user is set to private” and it has a little frowning face.. what’s going on? I can promise anyone reading this that I didn’t cheat nor would I ever even dream of cheating. When I go to leaderboards it says I’m 0 in the world and 0 in my country.. tried to refresh.. nothing happens.. please help.. 

19 minutes ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

My profile is saying “no trophies, maybe this user is set to private” and it has a little frowning face.. what’s going on? I can promise anyone reading this that I didn’t cheat nor would I ever even dream of cheating. When I go to leaderboards it says I’m 0 in the world and 0 in my country.. tried to refresh.. nothing happens.. please help.. 

Heya buddy! :) You're not flagged for anything, and you're not removed, so I'd say either you've set your trophies to private or PSNP failed to fetch your trophies last time it tried to update your profile (happens when there's issues with the PSN servers).

I'll check your trophies on PSN, see if they are hidden. Nope, they're not hidden to me, so I guess PSNP just failed to fetch your trophies the last time or you're just showing it to friends. idk

Gotta wait 42 mins to try to update your profile again.

And if you go to the PSNP chat, we can talk. lulz :) 

Edited by MMDE

22 minutes ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

Holy sweet fuck! Now there's an ID i haven't seen in years.

1 hour ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

I think you've set your trophies to friends only or something?

8 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I agree here, I did that once and they never updated on here... but nothing like no trophies.  But I suppose it could be possible.

Yeah, well, I know he doesn't have any flags or report on his account. I can also see he isn't removed. And this is what I get when I try to update his profile:

2017-10-23_08h01_08.png

But I could see his level and recent trophies etc on PSN, but I got him on my friendslist, so I think he's set his trophies to friends only.

EDIT: I tried to compare trophies, and I can't see any games I think he got, so I guess he's just set it to private.

Edited by MMDE

stop thinking that people hide their trophy by "mistake"............ it's a bug from PSNP it happened to me twice already. just wait a day and your profile will be back to normal.

and again im asking: who the fuck set their trophy to private without knowing????? stop taking people for dumb shit :l 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, imOvray said:

stop thinking that people hide their trophy by "mistake"............ it's a bug from PSNP it happened to me twice already. just wait a day and your profile will be back to normal.

and again im asking: who the fuck set their trophy to private without knowing????? stop taking people for dumb shit :l 

Dude calm down, seriously.

It's not even a matter of "accidentally" setting your trophies to private without knowing,

Hell a lot of people don't realize that setting them to private on your console affects their showing on here, hell I didn't know that setting them to friends only affected them here until I did it.

Take a chill pill and try not to jump to a negative right off the bat and create drama when there is none.

Edited by AIDA_Tri-Edge
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, AIDA_Tri-Edge said:

Dude calm down, seriously.

It's not even a matter of "accidentally" setting your trophies to private without knowing,

Hell a lot of people don't realize that setting them to private on your console affects their showing on here, hell I didn't know that setting them to friends only affected them here until I did it.

Take a chill pill and try not to jump to a negative right off the bat and create drama when there is none.

im saying that because when it happened to me it was a psnp issue and everyone was AFFIRMATING that i did hide my trophies by "mistake" wich is the same here. 

btw no need for me to calm down. ain't cuz i put "fuck" in one of my sentence that im mad as hell smashing my computer to death? 

1 hour ago, Iiah said:

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/my/public-trophies/

i can't see his/her trophies there. not PSNP issue.

http://(URL not allowed)/user/view/xxdmcgee2288xx#games PSNP issue.

Edited by imOvray
link is psntrophyleader.

23 minutes ago, imOvray said:

im saying that because when it happened to me it was a psnp issue and everyone was AFFIRMATING that i did hide my trophies by "mistake" wich is the same here. 

btw no need for me to calm down. ain't cuz i put "fuck" in one of my sentence that im mad as hell smashing my computer to death? 

http://(URL not allowed)/user/view/xxdmcgee2288xx#games PSNP issue.

Clearly if the official PlayStation website doesn't show the games/trophies it's not a PSNP issue.

However, the PS site is now showing them, and so is PSNP (and that's not even where we get the data)

2 hours ago, imOvray said:

Some PS4 updates force you to go through some privacy options, some people skip through without checking and it changes settings.