Such a boring grind.

SirPigFace

I remember being quite excited when I first seen the game play for this game but wow has that has changed. The DLC especially, but as a whole, the game is all such a boring grind. I am currently 9 wins away from getting 50 wins and its probably been one of the most boring trophies I have done. It takes around 10-15 minutes per match and you've got to pray to the matchmaking gods that you get a few decent players. It was almost as bad as the Underground Rank 40 trophy. I still haven't got on to For the Hoarder… yet but from the few attempts I have had it looks quite a fun game mode. 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

The last stand mode actually made me change my opinion about the game. I loved everything about the game before I started to play this broken boring last stand mode and now I cannot wish I get my 100% and never have to touch the game again. This mode is so broken, it takes forever to get into a match and when the match finely starts the teams are always unbalanced. Besides that, how can anybody like this mode if out of the 20 minutes matchtime you actually only run for 15 minutes.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, JaapertNL said:

The last stand mode actually made me change my opinion about the game. I loved everything about the game before I started to play this broken boring last stand mode and now I cannot wish I get my 100% and never have to touch the game again. This mode is so broken, it takes forever to get into a match and when the match finely starts the teams are always unbalanced. Besides that, how can anybody like this mode if out of the 20 minutes matchtime you actually only run for 15 minutes.

I feel your pain, its easily a top 3 worst trophy I have ever done. Just take a few days off from the game and go again, you will get there. I just try to camp the points multiplier machine, its almost 100% needed to win. I also got over 10 wins joining a game that was almost finished, but I am guessing Last Stand probably isn't that busy now.

• Like 1

Your are spot on. The points multiplier is 9 out of 10 times the key to success. Compared to points for kills it is much more effective which again shows how unbalanced this mode is. That said, there are hardly games out there where the dlc has a real added value (the Witcher 3 is an exception). In most cases it is garbage for a steep price. A good game should stick to the main story and does not need to have dlc to make it “more infesting” or “better”. It is just an easy way for devolpers to make money. Good example is the latest god of war. Good game, good story, good gameplay and as the developer says we have told the story we wanted and dlc is therefore not needed. This directly makes me think that all games who have dlc are basically unfinished games by default. Unfortunately for me I am a player who like to have games 100%. 

• Like 1