How Mobile Friendly Is PSNProfiles?

Rukiafan7

I can't use the chatbox on my Wii U or PSTV and was just wondering if I'd have any luck with my Android 4.8 cell phone? I don't have a mobile plan so I'm limited to being at home when using the phone. I'm posting on my 3DS and OMG this site runs like a crazed snail on the device lol. xP

Anyways, thanks in advance! :D

The site should work fine through the use of your phone @Rukiafan7, provided you have a good connection at home. It should be much faster and easier to use in comparison to the 3DS.

Considering the chat functionality, your bar at the top of the message box will contain fewer choices in comparison to the full range of tools available through a desktop/laptop. The most options will be available to you if you hold your phone in the landscape orientation when typing out your message.

Edited by Lawless_Llama

• 3 weeks later...

I have two problems with this site on my mobile

1) i can't tag anybody. After the @ symbol it takes too long to load names to select

2) when searching for a game or user an old search overwrites the current search. I.E. I search for Dead Space but the result shows Shadow of Mordor

But loading pages and displaying them works fine. And i use my mobile more than my computer

Does a crazed snail go fast or slow?

I use my phone all the time and I don't have data. There's a couple hiccups with navigation that takes a little getting use to, but otherwise it'll work well. Although the lowest Android I've tried it on was running 5.1, not 4.8.