Trophy Thoughts?

11 minutes ago, griffin123456789 said:

If Mein Leben works the same as it did in Old Blood, then this is a game I will never bother to platinum. MAYBE if they give us the option to at least quit and save, but if it's all in one sitting with no deaths, then it's just not worth it.

Mein Lebel i think is with one life one save, but i cant confirm it tho :) 

They stack in the previous ones. There was also a chance that the difficulty trophies only count for the last levels. It was doable in Old Blood and New Order.

Nice. It is possible again to gain a double platinum trophy. One for the international and one for the german version of the game.

Edited by tagiXD

52 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Mein Lebel i think is with one life one save, but i cant confirm it tho :) 

In the Old Blood it was 1 life WITHOUT(!)  a save. You had to beat the game in one sitting without quitting the game  or shut down your console.  In most cases you can exploit these one life runs by backing up your save (  Killzone Shadow Fall, Deus Ex MD ) , but this wont work here, if its still the same as Old Blood´s Mein Leben. Its similar to Max Payne 3 New York Minute Hardcore Mode, but harder. Max Payne had the enemy difficulty on medium in this mode. Old Blood had it on Uber ( hardest difficulty ) .

I hope you are right and they are allowing us a save, so we can use the back up trick. But if its still the same as Old Blood, this is gonna be one of the hardest platinums ever.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

In the Old Blood it was 1 life WITHOUT(!)  a save. You had to beat the game in one sitting without quitting the game  or shut down your console.  In most cases you can exploit these one life runs by backing up your save (  Killzone Shadow Fall, Deus Ex MD ) , but this wont work here, if its still the same as Old Blood´s Mein Leben. Its similar to Max Payne 3 New York Minute Hardcore Mode, but harder. Max Payne had the enemy difficulty on medium in this mode. Old Blood had it on Uber ( hardest difficulty ) .

I hope you are right and they are allowing us a save, so we can use the back up trick. But if its still the same as Old Blood, this is gonna be one of the hardest platinums ever.

I actually cant remember that from OLD BLOOD mate :) But anyways i hope it is LIKE THAT! I hope it is one of the hardest plats on ps4(it means it will be really ULTRA RARE) You know me and those Ultra Rares :D I know mein leben means life or something, but what does it stand for? 

Edited by DividedByMankind
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Was there seriously a trophy in ToB that was like that? The only thing I had a little trouble with in that game was the challenge/trial mode, i'm pretty sure I would remember such an ordeal :o!

Anyways list doesn't look too bad, curious about the sidemissions... Also no MP already makes this game so much more appealing!  

6 minutes ago, Tsukuyomi_Moon89 said:

Was there seriously a trophy in ToB that was like that? The only thing I had a little trouble with in that game was the challenge/trial mode, i'm pretty sure I would remember such an ordeal :o!

Anyways list doesn't look too bad, curious about the sidemissions... Also no MP already makes this game so much more appealing!  

I think it was added in, in TOB. Definitely no trophy for it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, classic94 said:

hmm the mei leben trophy is only a Bronze, can't be a one life deal..

Well Doom 3 had a gold (the only gold on the list) for the speedrun, which was ridiculously easy, but only a bronze for Nightmare.

So it wouldn't be unheard of. 

An ultrahard play through would be fine - again Nightmare in Doom was really tough, basically everything was a OHK, but you could save anywhere.

if this is one life.....yikes

Achieve the highest score in the Shooting Range

This has to be a potential real pain trophy and platinum breaker depend on how hard this can be (just like Titanfall 2 / MWR) , but the rest should be easy enough except highest difficulty trophy depend on condition. If this one just like the last game where you can just play the last level and get away with it is the best situation but if not just hope it is not OHK or YOLO mode.

48 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Well Doom 3 had a gold (the only gold on the list) for the speedrun, which was ridiculously easy, but only a bronze for Nightmare.

So it wouldn't be unheard of. 

An ultrahard play through would be fine - again Nightmare in Doom was really tough, basically everything was a OHK, but you could save anywhere.

if this is one life.....yikes

Bethesda trophies really arent this sadistic for FPS shooters, we will see soon though...