NA PSN Sale: Sale of the Dead (Week 2) and NISA Publisher sale

NathanielJohn

1 hour ago, Katt said:

Fatal Frame I, II and III !? Oh my goooooodddddddd

Should I....? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Finally some good deals!

Maybe it would be better to wait for a PS4 release of Fatal Frame series with trophies.

6 hours ago, nyonmyan said:

Not sure why people are bashing the sale.

Got htolNiq, Yomawari, Rose in Twilight and Operation Babel. Maybe will add God Wars to it too. Grand Kingdom also totally worth it.

Well, it's mainly because almost 90% of the games are from Week1. And in the Blog page specifically says that those deals would be dematerialized (I guess gone) on October 24 (today). 

It seems that the monsters refuse to abandon this sale event ?

Edit: Well, at the end the sale was updated with more content but still NISA sale is better :P

Edited by GoldenShaka

1 hour ago, Aexuz said:

Maybe it would be better to wait for a PS4 release of Fatal Frame series with trophies.

yes, maybe I should but I already bought them so... kek.

Any news about that anyway? I doubt they add trophy support for those games but I haven't received any news about those games being added to PS2 classics on PS4.

So, I bought 2 games from last weeks sale and looking at this weeks sales, its like I never bought them. The 2 games are The Witcher 3 Complete Edition and Zombie Army trilogy. Is this some kind of glitch in the store? I know I bought them both last week. Looking at my transaction history, both games were indeed bought. But during this sale, its like they were never bought. Weird.............

Edited by kidson2004

12 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

So, I bought 2 games from last weeks sale and looking at this weeks sales, its like I never bought them. The 2 games are The Witcher 3 Complete Edition and Zombie Army trilogy. Is this some kind of glitch in the store? I know I bought them both last week. Looking at my transaction history, both games were indeed bought. But during this sale, its like they were never bought. Weird.............

Hmm weird bug. Try Renewing your licenses on the Ps4 menu.

If the issue persists contact Sony customer support.

1 hour ago, nyonmyan said:

Not sure why people are bashing the sale.

Got htolNiq, Yomawari, Rose in Twilight and Operation Babel. Maybe will add God Wars to it too. Grand Kingdom also totally worth it.

Well, none of those are from the Day of the Dead sale....they are from the NISA sale this week....

A really good sale like that contrasting this Dead of the Dead week 2 makes it seem even worse

1 hour ago, GoldenShaka said:

Hmm weird bug. Try Renewing your licenses on the Ps4 menu.

If the issue persists contact Sony customer support.

Don't have a PS4 (Yet) so all I can do at this point is to contact Sony. 

EDIT: figured it out: Just had to sign out and sign in again on my laptop and both show as purchased! :):D 

Edited by kidson2004

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Reload looks pretty nice for 25... but I want Vita version obviously.

Have they announced a Vita version of Reload?  I thought it was a PS4 exclusive in order to put the early games on "the big console".

So I was going through the list on the store and it said I purchased Game of Thrones and Walking Dead Season 2 already. I was like "what are you talking about Willis" and then googled those games and turns out I got them free from Plus like 2 years ago...sweet :) My PS4 collection is already quite huge and I haven't even bought the thing yet. 

Picked up Psychonauts from the sale though

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

According to OP, Goat simulator is on sale but in the store it still has 9.99$ price tag for me. Is it on sale or not? I want it to get it's stupid dlc trophies...

I should be offended Milan you tell me you love me and then goodnight and then proceed to post on here :O.

EDIT: I should probably add that i'm joking as like a billion beard lovers will likely get jealous

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Aexuz said:

If you had to pick just one what would you pick/recommend?

Darksiders II (ps4)

Alien: Isolation

The Order 1886

I have less than $10 left on my PSN account.

I would recommend you The Order 1886. I've played all 3 of them and I didn't like alien because the gameplay was a little bit rough and the character felt heavy as ****. Darkisders II isn't bad but definitely not on the level of the first one. 
You should know what to expect with The Order however, because a lot of people bashed the game due to it being story driven and a pretty short game. I like story driven game and I don't mind a short experience if it's good so if it's the same for you, you should take it, especially at this price :)