Murphy Challenges - Collect the Lums as quickly as possible -- How the hell do they do it?

Crzy Minus

Titles says it all. The murphy challenges should be limited when it comes to player movement, especially the ones that are time limited. The fact that people find their way to do it faster and get 1st place baffles me.

I know you can squash the bugs, tickle the skeletons and tickle/kill the pirates in the background for more lums. I know you can highlighting the lums to purple so it gives you extra the lum. But I have no clue how they manage to get more speed and do it faster.

How can you even do this darn thing and get diamond?

Edited by Crzy Minus

*sigh* I asked myself the same exact questions; I thought I knew every way to get lums whilst taking every shortcut imaginable, but it was never even close to being good enough.

The fact of the matter is you can't. Unless you spend an ungodly amount of hours to try and match people who probably have quadruple the experience, there is no legit way to get the diamond.

It may seem like  a cheat, but just wait for the glitched Murphy trial.

19 minutes ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

*sigh* I asked myself the same exact questions; I thought I knew every way to get lums whilst taking every shortcut imaginable, but it was never even close to being good enough.

The fact of the matter is you can't. Unless you spend an ungodly amount of hours to try and match people who probably have quadruple the experience, there is no legit way to get the diamond.

It may seem like  a cheat, but just wait for the glitched Murphy trial.

At this point, there really is no other choice but to cheat if that's really the only normal way to get the diamond.

Do you know if these forums are active enough to keep on track when the glitch shows? I could also ask you a favor and ping me when it does.

Frankly, my only shot at this is on the Neverending Pit: As far as you can weekly challenge. If you get to 4km at least, the diamond is practically guaranteed. Last time I was at 3.6km, but the servers went down and I couldn't improve the score. Even so, I was only a few spots from the diamond. It is the easiest challenge by far, since the obstacles are very repetitive and it doesn't take an ungodly amount of practice to get their timing right.