Metal Gear Survive Releases on February 2018

Maxie_M0us3

@ddracarys Indeed, it is. And if you think that I’m completely against the game, I have little interest for it. If I ever do, it’ll be used from someone else, so Konami won’t get any of my money.

It’s just a way to not supporting the rape of MGS franchise by Konami.

Edited by Maxie Mouse

Those pre-order bonuses wouldn't be out of place in a Call of Duty game... And since when did Metal Gear have pre-order bonuses anyway!? Good lord, I don't remember ever wanting a game to bomb like I do with this one. If Konami are going to continue to milk the Metal Gear IP after Kojima's gone, they could at least give us Revengeance 2, not some generic zombie survival game... I am reminded of Resident Evil Umbrella Corps, and that is NOT a good thing.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 3

I know there will be people pointing guns and knives at me for saying this, but you still have to remember - this game still hasn't been released yet. There's no way to know whether the game will be good, bad, or somewhere in between. Of course, judging by the OP, the negative emotions that you're giving off is coming from the whole debacle that happened between Kojima and Konami. Yes, we all have disgust for Konami for that terrible move, but many of us have already moved on from that and as a lot of us - myself included - have shown already, not many people care about this game and won't have any interest buying it. The only way I'd consider purchasing it would be if it actually turned out to be good and then I'd buy a used copy.

If you really want to speak to Konami about your anger against the company's recent actions, my advice to you would be to speak with your wallet, not by spending time making a forum post reminding us that this game exists.

• Like 4

As much as I hate the idea of Survive, it's already happening so I prefer to keep myself open-minded as possible and wait for review (not going to buy it full price though)

Konami is getting all the hate these day but I'm sure they still have many good developers that chose to stick with the company (because Japanese thing). I don't consider this a Metal Gear game but at least I want to see what they are capable of in their current state.

• Like 1

Can't blame them for trying it is thier IP afterall. However I don't expect it to do very well ... Clearly something happened between Kojima and Konami but we still don't know the full story and at the end of the day they did work together to create all of the other MGS games so I can't really say I understand the massive amount of hate they get.

If the game is rubbish people won't buy it, it's not like MGS was ever a main stream title anyway.

Like every other game, I'll get it if it's my type of game and it gets favourable reviews.

I know nothing about this title except everyone hates it because Kojima isn't a part of it, I did see one trailer and to be honest it didn't look good but if it isn't multiplayer focussed with lootboxes then it's a step up from other AAA titles coming out.

I'd rather boycott those games of greed than ones with in-house differences between staff we know next to nothing about.

I liked MGS V but the fact that Konami decided to sell the game before the final mission was even made showed me how stupid they truly are and they didn't even try to hide that they don't respect their players. Moreover, this game looks really bad so they can go **** themselves with this game because I'm far as I'm concerned, the MGS series is dead.

• Like 1

I do it like i always do. I buy it if it is a good game and dont buy it if it is crap.  I saw it on Gamescom and i was not really interested. The row in front of MG survival was very short , approx waiting time was 30min to 1 h , compared to MH world which was approx 8h waiting time.

I dont like what happend with kojima and so , but if i miss out a great game because of "pride" it would be stupid .  (But it looks like game is not good anyways ^_^ )