How dead?

Stargazer2600

So I'm going to come straight out and say that I really don't like Call of Duty games. The only reason I have trophies for this game is because when I first got my Playstation 3 the game came with it and I was stuck with it till I got more.

I ended up trading the game off before I got into trophy hunting and now the game has always kind of just been a sore eye on my trophy list. 

Recently I've been thinking about picking up the game for cheap and maybe going for some of the trophies. I somehow I already have one of the three online trophies and was thinking of maybe going for the other two but I don't know how Dead the game has become. I was wondering if anyone can give me some insight to it?

58 minutes ago, Omni_Vocal said:

Are you playing black ops 1 if so ill add you on my brothers account and we can power level them

Yeah it's BO1. It won't be here till Nov 9-17 but yeah, any help be appreciated

My PSN is my UN here :)

Just send me a message telling me who you are lol

Edited by Stargazer2600

22 hours ago, Stargazer2600 said:

Yeah it's BO1. It won't be here till Nov 9-17 but yeah, any help be appreciated

My PSN is my UN here :)

Just send me a message telling me who you are lol

Yep sounds good mate.i will send request in a few days. take care - and yes i send message with title help for BO1 online thophies

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Sarrias10 said:

I got the 5 wager trophy today. Had to go with Gun Game. Was having connection problems or migrate problems but it's doable! Just need the watch a film trophy and I should be set

Send me a FR because I need that trophy too. Ill play at night 10 pm central time if interested.

On October 25, 2017 at 1:09 AM, Omni_Vocal said:

think in black ops 2 u can not get the PLAT some sever been shut down but im not 100% sure on this.

It was the Big Leagues trophy that's unobtainable due to them not supporting the leagues anymore. So yes, you're correct 

• Like 1