Dwightsarmy14

Spoiler Discussion

10 posts in this topic

I just beat the game and it took me about 3 hours. I liked the game but would like to play it again I think I messed something up at the end because the game seemed to end abruptly and I didn't really know what happened. For those who have beat the game did you like it?

Yeah that's liked it and my game ended all of a sudden too which was odd. And do you know how many devices we need for competitive mode?

12 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Yeah that's liked it and my game ended all of a sudden too which was odd. And do you know how many devices we need for competitive mode?

i think three. the whole gimick is that you are trying to guess who has the hidden agenda and that wouldnt work with just two. I know 6 people max can play

6 hours ago, Dwightsarmy14 said:

i think three. the whole gimick is that you are trying to guess who has the hidden agenda and that wouldnt work with just two. I know 6 people max can play

Oh ok thanks for the info 

On 10/25/2017 at 3:36 AM, rolltideroll157 said:

And do you know how many devices we need for competitive mode?

You can get all of the Competitive Mode trophies with 2 devices.

When playing I noticed the game seemed to get really choppy at times (as in it showed like various different moments, didn't explain anything).. I'm not sure if it's just apart of the game, but just near the end it looked poorly put together.

Great game ... much better than Planet of the Apes. Got it for 11€ which is an acceptable price for this. PlayLink was also much better. Supermassive at least used this feature to create an unique experience if you would play this with your friends.

7/10 

This choppy scenes i realised only at the ending (The Bar Scene which was awful. you really felt the different scenes sticked together.) but still an enjoyable western visual novel. 

On 25/10/2017 at 5:26 AM, Dwightsarmy14 said:

I just beat the game and it took me about 3 hours. I liked the game but would like to play it again I think I messed something up at the end because the game seemed to end abruptly and I didn't really know what happened. For those who have beat the game did you like it?

On 25/10/2017 at 5:36 AM, rolltideroll157 said:

On 30/10/2017 at 0:32 PM, DuckSwimmer said:

When playing I noticed the game seemed to get really choppy at times (as in it showed like various different moments, didn't explain anything).. I'm not sure if it's just apart of the game, but just near the end it looked poorly put together.

On 26/12/2017 at 2:30 PM, BDRick35 said:

Great game ... much better than Planet of the Apes. Got it for 11€ which is an acceptable price for this. PlayLink was also much better. Supermassive at least used this feature to create an unique experience if you would play this with your friends.

7/10 

This choppy scenes i realised only at the ending (The Bar Scene which was awful. you really felt the different scenes sticked together.) but still an enjoyable western visual novel. 

Guys remember that the game has many multiples endings, many different scenes and outcomes. I was really amazed by going for the platinum as to how some choice could really affect the next scenes.

All of you probably got the ending that the majority of player tends to achieve, but that isn't the only "good" ending and the game can end in a much more satisfactory non-abruptly way, especially if you go for the "Goodbye world" trophy.

Maybe some of you have already got all the other trophies, but I just wanted to clarify this.

7 hours ago, Finozzi1696 said:

Guys remember that the game has many multiples endings, many different scenes and outcomes. I was really amazed by going for the platinum as to how some choice could really affect the next scenes.

All of you probably got the ending that the majority of player tends to achieve, but that isn't the only "good" ending and the game can end in a much more satisfactory non-abruptly way, especially if you go for the "Goodbye world" trophy.

Maybe some of you have already got all the other trophies, but I just wanted to clarify this.

I actually like this sudden bad ending 😁

Don’t you guys think that the last scene after credits shouldn’t be there at all?

Even if you are far from knowing anything about the killer, they reveal it at the end... why?

Imo if that scene wasn’t there, you still don’t know who the Trapper is and therefore you replay the game with different actions to figure it out Yourself.

In my case, after playing twice with no concrete link to the killer, I was kinda “ohh fuck it, I don’t care, I already know who that is, don’t need to know why”.