"Mein leben" difficulty and ps4 gameplay thoughts.

Well people say that games are to easy these days. Now these people have a challenge :P.

I do agree with the BS that is unskippable cutscenes and no chapter select.

As for the members that complain about other people not buying it only because of a trophy, I get it why do it.

We all love games and we want to steer the industry in the right direction. If we don't try and convince people to steer away from bad practices and steer to good practices. Hell EA said recently that some people spend 15k on Mass Effect Multiplayer Cards. Can you imagine even more micro-transactions in video games.

Now I also understand the other sides opinion. Why do I have to buy a game that don't want to buy for a reason that other find ridiculous. It's there money.

Anyway have to wait until tomorrow to download it on my Steam, all 46GB. ?

1 minute ago, Dark said:

When did I ever say my opinion is absolute and all other opinions are bs? I’m saying these comparisons aren’t similar in any aspect whatsoever. Has nothing to do with my opinion nor am I judging them. I’m criticising bad comparisons since they’ve been left for criticism. That’s what a forum is for, to discuss. They have all right to complain but if you’re going to criticise at least make valid points. Please don’t spur bs.

Like I said, I understand your point and yes some comparisons are a bit much. Maybe my interpretation of your last post was simply wrong but for me it looked like you are making fun of these people, sorry for that. I suppose there is a reason english was my worst subject in school ?

BTW respect for the SMB plat

1 minute ago, GoDBoss173 said:

Like I said, I understand your point and yes some comparisons are a bit much. Maybe my interpretation of your last post was simply wrong but for me it looked like you are making fun of these people, sorry for that. I suppose there is a reason english was my worst subject in school ?

BTW respect for the SMB plat

No problem, sorry if I went a bit far. No harm intended :p. I wasn’t making fun of people, just the comparisons were a bit overboard is all. 

Thank you, second time so it wasn’t as bad.

You know I don't mind the trophy being bronze. Instead of sitting at a 91% completion (if it was a gold Trophy) you'll be able to sit at a 98% completion.

I'm definitely playing the game but I don't have the patience for mein leben, and I have anger issues so I would probably murder someone if I died 4+ hours in.

For the people attempting this make sure you have Mario Odyssey on stand by so you can just relax and play that after you die lol. 

And this trophy is gonna drive people insane. I wonder how many controller lives will be lost because of this trophy.

Also whoever gets the Platinum first should be rewarded by machine games or Bethesda for being a god.

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, GoDBoss173 said:

You can say that after beating Mein Leben? Otherwise IMO you shouldnt say that ^^

I don't see any reason why not. I'll be watching other people trying to get that trophy. Same as I love watching people getting 100% in Super Meat Boy as it is something I'll never be able to achieve myself.

6 minutes ago, theSpirae said:

I don't see any reason why not. I'll be watching other people trying to get that trophy. Same as I love watching people getting 100% in Super Meat Boy as it is something I'll never be able to achieve myself.

I honestly think mein leben is gonna be harder than meat boy. Meat boy takes tons of practice and skill but you only have to do 20 levels at a time without dying and it's only about 10-20 minutes of lost progress on death. Mein leben is gonna be the end all trophy for one life. Losing hours of progress upon death with no way to have checkpoints. It'll be fun to watch people die on the last hour and rage though. That sounds so sadistic lol.

1 hour ago, Joco200 said:

Doesn't matter that its a bronze because it is basically the key to the plat, everything else is doable for most. Reminds me of an old Xbox 360 game, can't remember the name, but it had a 1 point achievement for beating the game on the hardest difficulty. All the other achievements were odd numbered so if you wanted to avoid your gamerscore being an odd number you had to beat it fully or not play it, ever.

Bullet Witch I suppose:

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Bullet-Witch/achievements

I am picking this up later on some sort of sale because of trophy (I have other 2 games in same day on hand planning to play anyway but trophy here is tiebreaker). The game is really seems fun and great btw. Maybe this is the last AAA FPS linear SP only game as far as I remembered ?

Good luck to everyone attempting it but i am out  xD

Edited by FielVeredus

48 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

You know I don't mind the trophy being bronze. Instead of sitting at a 91% completion (if it was a gold Trophy) you'll be able to sit at a 98% completion.

I'm definitely playing the game but I don't have the patience for mein leben, and I have anger issues so I would probably murder someone if I died 4+ hours in.

For the people attempting this make sure you have Mario Odyssey on stand by so you can just relax and play that after you die lol. 

And this trophy is gonna drive people insane. I wonder how many controller lives will be lost because of this trophy.

Also whoever gets the Platinum first should be rewarded by machine games or Bethesda for being a god.

Nintendo doesn't sell any stuff here

not that I would get a switch anyways

7 minutes ago, PixelatedPortal said:

Nintendo doesn't sell any stuff here

not that I would get a switch anyways

Well then get some other relaxing game to take breaks on after you die and rage :P This difficulty is gonna be a soul destroyer. You'll be an entirely different person after you get the trophy.

Legends say after you get the Platinum in this game you become BJ Blaskowicz.

4 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Well then get some other relaxing game to take breaks on after you die and rage :P This difficulty is gonna be a soul destroyer. You'll be an entirely different person after you get the trophy.

Legends say after you get the Platinum in this game you become BJ Blaskowicz.

I could go on a nazi massacre after this platinum, that would be relaxing :P 

That's a dumb fucking trophy right there. They should've had a gold trophy for beating I am death incarnate instead and left it at that. And for the very few hardcore mofo's who actually want a near-impossible challenge, they could've made a contest were if you send the devs footage of yourself beating that difficulty, they send you a t-shirt saying "I beat Mein Lieben" or some shit. Everybody would've been happy and they would have gotten a bit of extra media coverage for the contest. That's a win/win scenario and makes way more sense then this crap.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hamzeh_Yz said:

this trophy is like new york minute hardcore in max payne 3 .

i get that trophy and i still remember that nightmare after about 2 years and no not again ...

and btw that mode just take 3 hours or so but look like this game take much longer :(

There's probably way more enemies and you probably die way quicker in mein leben as well. So it's definitely gonna be more difficult than new York minute. I've also heard reports that this Wolfenstein is way harder than the new order and old blood as well.

probably what they should have did to make it more of a challenge was to not allow people to change the difficulty to uber for just the last mission and let them play through the whole game on uber.  Maybe no checkpoints in mission.  Playing through the entire game with no loss of life is a bit too much but I'm not loosing any sleep over it.  It may not be as bad as it seems.  We will find out.  I'm not paying full price for a wolfenstein game when it will be on sale for $5.00 in 12 months anyway.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

Probably a glitch or bug here and there to make the plat super cheasy like the others.

There’s no way though. You can’t chapter select the difficulty nor can you save, so there’s no possible outside manipulation you can do. Unless some kind of invincibility or infinite ammo glitch is found then there’s not really a way of cheesing it.

Edited by Dark

I can say now that mein leben is bad as a mode as this game has glitches and what is to say once you get close to the end the game crashes like has for me from the time I got it.

Edit: the game is hard and you will be 2 shot killed very easy in this so I think with glitches and just how bad and fast you die will make this mein leben a pain to get as the start of the game is just pure bs, you can't move fast in the chair and without upgrades it is impossible unless you like to hit your head on the wall all the time.

Edited by KANERKB

8 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

I can say now that mein leben is bad as a mode as this game has glitches and what is to say once you get close to the end the game crashes like has for me from the time I got it.

Edit: the game is hard and you will be 2 shot killed very easy in this so I think with glitches and just how bad and fast you die will make this mein leben a pain to get as the start of the game is just pure bs, you can't move fast in the chair and without upgrades it is impossible unless you like to hit your head on the wall all the time.

I did the start of the game on “I am death incarnate” and it wasn’t that hard if you corner scum. Besides it’s the start so it’s not a big reset if you die. I can see how this will be a real pain. Much easier for them pc folk with god-like aiming.

18 minutes ago, Dark said:

I did the start of the game on “I am death incarnate” and it wasn’t that hard if you corner scum. Besides it’s the start so it’s not a big reset if you die. I can see how this will be a real pain. Much easier for them pc folk with god-like aiming.

Yeah, but I think it is bs that having this type of trophy in the game will annoy me the most as what happens when the glitches is what f you over, what happens if you crash or end up falling into blackness and dying. That is why I think saves should be there at least ones you do yourself as ether glitches will kill you or crash the game.

Edit: all I think needs to be done is have 3 saves like you do in dead space 2.

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 1