"Mein leben" difficulty and ps4 gameplay thoughts.

33 minutes ago, Nucle377 said:

My nature is forcing me.

No, your nature is not forcing you. You have a nature that forces to bring the requirement down to a lower level before you will even attempt it. There's a difference. Surely you are trolling?

Edited by Starlove-

25 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

You want to keep having that sweet 100% completion profile

Not even close.

by completing easy stuff

Since when Classic mode for EW2 become easy, like as Knack on Very Hard, Grounded difficulty in TLOU and Brutal in Uncharted ? Kek.

so you can be bad on the this game

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.

Tell me, why do people like me have to pay because of people like you?

Pay for what ? And why should i pay for developers trolling and mistake ?

So why do trophies all have to be brought down to your low level and I get denied a good challenging trophy? 

My level is not even close to the low. If you like some nearly impossible hardcore shit like this, so you can complete this game on this difficult without trophy, i'm right ? Or "you're a self entitled little shit who wants to show everyone how he wasted thousands of hours in japanese grind garbage ? That's what you are."

Edited by Nucle377
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nucle377 said:

Lol, what ? Are you kidding ? Or i just don't understand you.

Yeah, you probably don't understand me. There are a whole variety of easy to difficult trophies in a multitude of games. There is no reason why this game can not have a very hard trophy. There are plenty of trophies that are harder still than this one, and even if Mein Leben trophy set a new standard for difficult trophies, there is no shame in that either. Frankly, I'm sick and tired of people like you always wanting to dumb things down and having to make everything easier. It sure seems to be an ongoing trend to the point of petitions on change.org. You have really reached a new low here. I never in my life seen such a low point in gaming by a gamer. 

Edited by Starlove-
  • Like 2

It takes a high level of disrespect to demand changes to a game you’re not even willing to spend money on. The game has been out a day and I’m pretty sure all these whiners haven’t even touched the mode yet. Give it a week and there’ll be an even bigger shitstorm from the people that have actually seen it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, judithpa said:

10 hours without stop for a bronze trophy? Well, I was wating for this game for long, Tbh I will love to enjoy the game without think about the platinum, but I think that trophy is a totally bs. Sadly, I will not buy.

You remember when people played games for fun without a worry in the world? Yeah, me neither.

7 minutes ago, weavsxx said:

You remember when people played games for fun without a worry in the world? Yeah, me neither.

I remember time when people played games on pirated consoles using pirated cartridges\discs. So what ? Let's turn back time to the good old days ?

3 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

Well, personally I never thought I'd see the day that people stopped playing games because they won't be able to get their virtual trophy. It's as Dark said, you guys are terrible gamers for not supporting this project you have been "waiting for such a long time to play" and with great "anticipation". Who are you fooling? What kind of unstable person is looking forward to a game to cancel pre-orders because a bronze trophy is just too difficult in this game. 

1277899575_crocodile-tears.gif

I I bought this game on PC. What is your problem ?

Edited by Nucle377

Just now, weavsxx said:

I do remember, and it was better time tbh. But even if I want to enjoy a game why I have to handle the people who hate trophy hunters? like some developed. 

3 minutes ago, judithpa said:

I do remember, and it was better time tbh. But even if I want to enjoy a game why I have to handle the people who hate trophy hunters? like some developed. 

I respect and understand your love for trophy collecting, most of us do. But don't you feel you're doing injustice to the game when you were looking forward to it, but this one trophy crushed your view on it? It is a difficult trophy, but why would you let it hold you back? Just play it on a different profile if you were looking forward to it.

Buying games just for trophies, and dismissing games you'd otherwise enjoy, destroy the point of gaming....

Edited by weavsxx

1 minute ago, weavsxx said:

I respect and understand your love for trophy collecting, most of us do. But don't you feel you're doing injustice to the game when you were looking forward to it, but this one trophy crushed your view on it? It is a difficult trophy, but why would you let it hold you back? Just play it on a different profile if you were looking forward to it.

Buying games just for trophies, and dismissing games you'd otherwise enjoy, destroy the point of gaming....

No injustice, I totally think like the last 2 Wolfenstein, it will be a lot of fun and amazing, but you know I'm old person, I like to spend time playing and collecting trophies, is my hobby but at the same time, I want to think I still can play the game that I love without frustration. I pretty sure I will not get this trophy so I will just past.

2 minutes ago, judithpa said:

No injustice, I totally think like the last 2 Wolfenstein, it will be a lot of fun and amazing, but you know I'm old person, I like to spend time playing and collecting trophies, is my hobby but at the same time, I want to think I still can play the game that I love without frustration. I pretty sure I will not get this trophy so I will just past.

You have a 72 completion percentage. You would be missing out one bronze trophy and thus would have a much higher percentage completion wise than your average. So what is the problem here? You have 110 games that are not complete and somehow this game is a problem? Well colour me surprised.

Edited by Starlove-

13 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

You have a 72 completion percentage. You would be missing out one bronze trophy and thus would have a much higher percentage completion wise than your average. So what is the problem here? You have 110 games that are not complete and somehow this game is a problem? Well colour me surprised.

I don't care your point of view about my trophy list, the only point of view that I care is the mine, and there's not a problem when I will not get the game. You're presupposing how others(me) see they trophy list.

• Like 2

Just now, judithpa said:

I don't care your point of view about my trophy list, the only point of view that I care is the mine, and there's not a problem when I will not get the game. You're presupposing how others(me) see they trophy list.

I agree with you, but you lied about looking forward to the game or wanting it if you are not going to buy it because of a single trophy. This statement is even stronger when you have 'only' 72 percent completion rate.

Just now, judithpa said:

I am making an observation that it makes no sense that you would let this game slide because of one trophy when you have over 100 games where you are missing trophies. Of course you don't care. Everything you have said is hypocritical. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

I am making an observation that it makes no sense that you would let this game slide because of one trophy when you have over 100 games where you are missing trophies. Of course you don't care. Everything you have said is hypocritical. 

Well people are pretentious. But I agree we shouldn't have people like herself affect us by spitting nonsense.

Just now, weavsxx said:

Well people are pretentious. But I agree we shouldn't have people like herself affect us by spitting nonsense.

Not only that, it's entitlement. On FF9, there is a trophy where you have to jump over a rope 1000 times. Deemed so absurd that I can guarantee you that from the 9% completion rate it has on this site, 60 percent of it is cheated by using software outside of the game. The excuses you hear are always the same. "It's too absurd, I have a job, I have kids". Well, so what that you have these things? Are other people not entitled to their more difficult trophies because you have other stuff to do? Why don't you people grow up then and just not do it instead of crying over a virtual trophy you want to get but won't because *insert excuse*. In reality, people are often not skilled enough and that's cool. Not all of us are, but why demand the skill ceiling is lowered to the standard you (not you Weavsxx) want? It's entitlement. 

8 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

Damn girl, you're making this personal. You can't make people change mind just because you're not agreed with them. You know what? I'm too old for this. Have a nice day! ^^

• Like 3

On October 26, 2017 at 0:53 AM, NaseemJohn said:

Am I the only one that’s even more excited for this game simply because it won’t be a walk in the park to obtain the plat?

Nope lol, im actually considering buying it now just because it isn't easy. 

• Like 1