Fully Bloated Trophy Bugged?

seems like the fully bloated trophy is bugged (at least for me). used the glitch-fart in main and boss battles and strolling around south park. used the pause-fart both times (normal fights, boss fights <last mitch conner fight>, did cartmans mom side quest, i did get the cranck and purchased the "choclate taco" used the double in both fights (regular and bossfights), received the shift-fart. BUT i can only use it on the mutant kyle boss fight. can not use it on regular strolling in south park, neither in regular fights and not in the last mitch conner fight... desperate help needed....

edit: watched PowerPxy's Video... and it's definitely bugged for me... ?

edit2: seems bunch of guys on reddit experienced this bug as well...

MAKE A SAVE BEFORE YOU EAT THE CHOCLATE TACO

Edited by zeit86geist

You don't have to use the fart in a fight, and the skin colour is irrelevant.

I unlocked the first 3 farts during the story, completed the story and then got the trophy the instant I crafted the Chocolate Memberito after the story. I have never used the last fart and have no idea what it even does.

The trophy description here says it might not pop until you finish the story (if you haven't already)

Edited by g-bake_1986

Had to do the bossfight 7 times yesterday. It was the last trophy i needed for the platinum trophy.

On my last try (that worked after all) I only used characters of Coon and Friends. My last kill was a normal hit.

I didn't use timefarts anymore, i duplicated myself a couple of times before and I don't know if the trophy works, when the duplicate kills the Boss.

I used normal attackts the whole fight. I also decided not to summon anything.

It worked after 7(!) tries.