Seeking fast levelling techniques

Platinum_Vice

Howdy! Please help a Skyrim n00b, I need to fast level from 64 to 78 so I can spawn a legendary dragon... going to push for 100% trophy completion. I can't think of any other game where there are so many exploits whilst having so many experienced players, there seems to be some super-nerds for this game... please halllp!

I'd prefer a method that requires active participation for the grind instead of a "rubber-band method" if possible. I don't mind multi-tasking and watching something as I do it.

Everything has been done for the platinum trophy. I remember accomplishing pretty much every major quest etc with the exception of the Solstheim stuff, which I will probably do last.

If it helps, I'm a vampire, I do have Shadowmere, I don't have the Skeleton Key. I do still have the Oghma Infinium. I have $15,000 and about 500 leftover gems.

I read that getting to level 81 can be done by maxing out every skill, but that sounds terrible, I'd rather make something legendary.

So far:

- Sneak, Archery, Lighy Armour, Smithing and Enchanting are at 100.

- Two-handed and Block are exactly at 99 (I imagine that I did this on purpose, was I planning on using the musical instruments in the university maybe??)

- Alchemy is 94. Speech, Heavy Armour and One-handed are about 70, Pickpocket is 57 and Lockpicking is legendary at 34.

- The magic skills are between 20 and 60.

I have the updated remastered version (I think that means the Oghma Infinium trick glitch can't be done then). I'm definitely not keen on that long winded process of collecting overly specific ingredients to go and multiply potions and crafting materials against each other.  

Please, if you offer any guide as to how to hurry the hell up to level 78, let me know, the struggle is real! :)

It's been a while, but perhaps you could try spamming spells like Muffle (while Sneaking ?), Waterbreathing near a body of water (get in and out), or a dual "wield" of simultaneous Fast Healing / Equilibrium that would balance each other out. Then when they get to 100, you make them Legendary. Rinse and repeat.

I'd say it would give you something to do while levelling up rather quickly. Otherwise, maybe there's an exploit I don't know...

• Like 1

I don't know this, but how often can you go legendary in a skill? 

Because if it is infinite there is a good way to do it. You could use the restoration potion glitch, it takes about 2 hours to set up. But you then can make very poweful potions with ridicoulous benefits like 200000% fortify enchanting. Making such a potion levels you to 100 alchemy instantly. When you sell such a potion speech levels to 100 instantly as well, so you could do this a couple of times to level up really quickly. You have to be careful though because when you go insane with the glitch you could crash the game, so always make a backup save before trying. You also could try the oghma infinium glitch, but i believe that one is patched.

You need 3 types of ingredients for the restoration potions, they are 2 types of fish, and salt piles. You can find all of them around riften, in the fish barrels at the fishery are loads of salt piles and some of the fish, probably 5-10 pieces of both of them. Btw, one question for you. How did you buy some land in Falkreath? I've done everything i feel. I've done the quests, but because of the civil war Dengeir is now the jarl and he has another steward, the war is still going on but i should be able to buy the land but the option hasn't appeared.

Hope you can help me and that my option will help you, i know it works because i tried it yesterday, when i get back on my laptop i could send you the vids on youtube that show what has to happen

• Like 1

I used to just beat up Shadowmere over and over. Use whatever weapon or destructive magic you want to grind - easy peasy. 

For an idle one, I would get into a dark corner and rubber-band the controller so that I continually sneaked into the wall. Even if NPCs get close enough to detect you at first, they'll eventually wander off and you'll go back to earning Sneak experience. It won't be long before the won't be able to detect you at all and your level will start to fly up. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...