3 trophies not unlocking

The conquered formidables, Tales that live in an instant and the memories in your heart trophies are not unlocking for me?! Can someone help? I never had any bother with this on the PS3 version years ago. 

I already tried S ranking another battle to see if the trophy would pop, but it doesn't. Same goes for the other 2 trophies. 

Edited by EternalChaos72

i can only speak about Conquered Formidables as i had that problem on the ps3 version (not full burst)

I didn't get that trophy even after S ranking all boss battles and getting their respective trophies, what i did was replaying the battle Hiruzen vs Nine tails got an S rank then the trophy popped

20 minutes ago, Kyl542 said:

i can only speak about Conquered Formidables as i had that problem on the ps3 version (not full burst)

I didn't get that trophy even after S ranking all boss battles and getting their respective trophies, what i did was replaying the battle Hiruzen vs Nine tails got an S rank then the trophy popped

Tried that. Still nothing.

2 hours ago, Kyl542 said:

did you replay all of them? maybe one of them didnt actually count eventhough you got a trophy. i could have been lucky and found the one immediatly.

Got it sorted now, i needed to S rank the brothers united mission which is after you collect the 5000 fragments.