Trophy Help

Dystwolf

Okay, I have been playing tons of different playthroughs since I got the game last night, I can't get these following trophies to pop: Gross Misconduct, Trust, and Antitrust.

Any help would be appreciated? These trophies might be complicated to explain, oh well. 

Gross Misconduct: Becky needs to be drugged and her partner can't trust her. For that to happen, dont have Becky and Felicity go through the case files together and have Becky threaten her partner. After Becky's abduction she needs to try and flee. She'll go through the back alley and should run into her Sergeant. Shoot him.

Trust: Have Finn be moved to police custody and when he asks to be released, do it. Basically just kiss his ass and everything should play out smoothly.

Antitrust: Pretty much the complete opposite: Be an ass to him the whole time your at the Jones' house. When he asks to be released say no, but let him get away. That way he doesn't trust you. Just for safe measure, have Felicity break into the Hiliary residence. That's how my trophy popped

• 3 weeks later...

Here's what I'm missing:

• Prerequisites for getting Felicity to burn to death?
  • Having both Becky and Felicity die in one playthrough (the game always ends after Becky dies in the explosion for me, even when she's far in her investigation.)?
  • Prerequisites for Trapper trying to commit suicide?
  • Prerequisites for Becky's partner helping her escape the cops (Does it matter whether Karl or Tom is your partner?)?
  • Prerequisites for Felicity tricking the killer into an ambush?
  • Prerequisites for Finn helping Becky versus helping Adam. 

The problem is that damned lack of chapter select, I'm getting so frustrated trying to get to certain outcomes and failing, and having to go halfway back the game (made a cloud save at the start of Part 2). And while I could possibly take a guess as to what to do in specific circumstances to get a trophy, it's more the situation surrounding that trophy that's hard to pinpoint. 

• Like 1