Trophy guide ?

Arkayus29

• 3 weeks later...

Getting frustrated with nonsensical outcomes and the lack of chapter select. 

There are a couple of trophy's I'm missing that I just have no idea how to fulfill, so I'll ask around in another thread first. 

Probably none of this would be too tricky to figure out if there was just a decision flowchart or chapter select, but each time I try and fail to get a certain outcome just leaves a sour taste in my mouth without the opportunity for savescumming. (There's cloud saving, which I'm using, but I can only make one save and the later in the story I put it, the higher the chance I missed the opportunity to make the right decision.) 

Edited by QuentinCle95

1 hour ago, QuentinCle95 said:

Getting frustrated with nonsensical outcomes and the lack of chapter select. 

There are a couple of trophy's I'm missing that I just have no idea how to fulfill, so I'll ask around in another thread first. 

Probably none of this would be too tricky to figure out if there was just a decision flowchart or chapter select, but each time I try and fail to get a certain outcome just leaves a sour taste in my mouth without the opportunity for savescumming. (There's cloud saving, which I'm using, but I can only make one save and the later in the story I put it, the higher the chance I missed the opportunity to make the right decision.) 

Back up saves on multiple USB sticks if you can - that way you can make multiple saves.

• 2 weeks later...

I will also appreciate a trophy guide when it’s done. I can see four trophys I can get. Two in seperate playthroughs.

I love the game, but it’s hard to play it over and over again from the start.

But the last seven trophies on the list, competive mode trophies, can you cheat and use the other phone. It will make it easier for none of my closest friends likes that kind of games.

Just an FYI, I finished a walkthrough for getting every story trophy in one quick playthrough (with minimal save backups).

Took a while to figure out the best way to get them but I managed to do it so it’ll only take about 2hrs for all the story trophies.

Running through it now for a video guide and it’ll be up on my channel/site later today.

EDIT: https://harryninetyfour.com/hidden-agenda-story-trophies-text-walkthrough

Edited by Harry94_
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Harry94_ said:

Just an FYI, I finished a walkthrough for getting every story trophy in one quick playthrough (with minimal save backups).

Took a while to figure out the best way to get them but I managed to do it so it’ll only take about 2hrs for all the story trophies.

Running through it now for a video guide and it’ll be up on my channel/site later today.

EDIT: https://harryninetyfour.com/hidden-agenda-story-trophies-text-walkthrough

Oh man, thanks! I've already played through 3 times and thought i'd have to play a few more but this is awesome. I'm hoping someone does one for Planet of the Apes: The Last Frontier too like this.

15 hours ago, Pokedude97 said:

Oh man, thanks! I've already played through 3 times and thought i'd have to play a few more but this is awesome. I'm hoping someone does one for Planet of the Apes: The Last Frontier too like this.

I'm just like you, only I just I played twice waiting for a guide.

1 hour ago, Pokedude97 said:

I don't know what's happening, but every time Finn escapes and it goes back to the investigation board, the game just crashes and I can't progress.

The game crashes a fair amount sometimes, namely the transition from part 2-3 for me. But it would crash about 5 times then would eventually load.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Harry94_ said:

The game crashes a fair amount sometimes, namely the transition from part 2-3 for me. But it would crash about 5 times then would eventually load.

Yeah, this had happened to me on my third playthrough a few times (only when I was doing the EXACT steps to piss off Finn) but I eventually just restarted. Now still going for the Antitrust trophy, it happened again, but then I restarted the game AGAIN and turned off global stats this time and I was able to get through the crash point. Maybe the game has problems pinging the servers for the global stats and that's what causes it?

Edited by Pokedude97

• 1 month later...