*READ my story for the GTA Trilogy Platinum

Lawlencio

7 hours ago, Lawlencio said:

I was TIRED OF PLAYING LIKE THAT MAN!! I wanted to use ALL the cheats I could in this game as there was APPARENTLY no risk for using them(I didn’t even care on the money trophy, I knew before ending the game I would be rich by then), so I started with the tank cheat, police stars, health, GUNS... But one Saturday I tried the “ RIOT CHEAT “ the only cheat that cannot be deactivated once it is on, saved the game, I though I would be okay and finish absolutely all the secondary missions before The Exchange just to make it epic you know ;) but just at 1 mission before my platinum I realized that I had to RESTART MY HOLE WAY TO THE PLATINUM AGAIN :( as Maria gets killed by a guard...... this cheat makes everybody fighting each other and THE ONLY MISSION THAT IT MAKES IMPOSSIBLE TO DO IS VERY THE LAST ONE, anything else are LIES ;). People that messed it up, there is a solution!! I think I am the very first one posting this on the internet1f60e.pngAfter like 23 tries I couldn’t do it watching guides and searching even on the deep web to find out a solution, never did, so I tried my only last resort and crossed fingers for it to work...

Here it is: BEFORE the helicopter leaves on the dam, activate Slow Motion Cheat 2 times so it can go from 1x to 0.5x and then to 0.25x speed. Just afterwards the helicopter leaves the guard will start shooting with an AK47 Maria and will kill her in around 3 seconds. You got to run  AS FAST AS YOU CAN to the top of the stairs on the right, pull up your sniper and shoot this Colombian that made me cry of anger (no lie). That wil be it!!! 

So guys, you can cheat on this game with no fear, good luck with your trophies and enjoy playing the games...

I tried to do this many many times, even with the slow motion cheat. After enough tries, I just redid entire game. And the plat was for my 10k trophy. :P

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1