How screwed am I?

RedWaterOne

First play through. Was trying to get they all live and do all the collectibles, how ever I got caught by the psycho at the end of chap 4.  I know it locks me out of some collectibles later on. Should I just no get the collectibles until I redo the game? Or when I go back and select chapter 4 to play from there will the collectibles stay collected excepted for the ones I got locked out of?

49 minutes ago, RedWaterOne said:

First play through. Was trying to get they all live and do all the collectibles, how ever I got caught by the psycho at the end of chap 4.  I know it locks me out of some collectibles later on. Should I just no get the collectibles until I redo the game? Or when I go back and select chapter 4 to play from there will the collectibles stay collected excepted for the ones I got locked out of?

Yes, you will still have the collectables if you go back. Just make sure you DO NOT press "New game" or you'll be screwed. I accidentally missed one from Emily's section and had to go back and get it via chapter select.

• 1 month later...