Sony to announce seven new titles at Paris Games Week.

ShadowStar83x

Sony announced that they will be announcing seven new PS4 and PSVR titles at Paris Games Week an hour before their showcase on Monday. The showcase begins at 9 AM Pacific.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/10/27/monday-paris-games-week-2017-brings-a-new-playstation-media-showcase/

Wonder what it could be. :hmm: Have several things I'd like to see. Hopefully it's not six VR games.

I guess it depends on what games we want to hear about, given the wording it could be new IP's or at least things not covered in either E3 or TGS.  That is the hopeful side speaking though, Steam Greenlight quality VR titles, Remasters / HD Remasters, Microtransaction laden schlock are what I fear to read about.  I would love a Cyberpunk 2077 launch estimate, NieR remake, Death Stranding launch info, or an announcement that Artifex Mundi is releasing their whole catalog on PS4.  So guess we'll see what happens.

Sony is gonna announce another Spider-Man game, code named "Spider-Man 4"

Then the motion picture division of Sony at the same time will come out and say "Our next Spidey movie outside of the MCU will be Spider-Man 4, with Tobey Maguire and Sam Raimi both signed on to come back"

Calling it now.

There's a few things I'd like to see but 1 thing I've heard being rumored to appear there is PlayStation All-Stars 2 (with Crash, Kratos, Aloy and Morgana) and honestly if that is shown I'll be satisfied. 

Other things I'd like to see is Sucker Punch New Game, Death Stranding Gameplay (Probably at PSX), RE2 Remake and if I'm being really hopeful other than PS All-Stars 2; An Until Dawn Sequel.

Also guys what the hell happened to Dreams?

Edited by cooldudematt
Punctuation fixture

New Wipeout, Ape Escape, Tomba, Medievil, Rocket: Robot on Wheels, and a remake of Adventures of Lomax.

Also a PlayStation mascot racing colaboration between Naughty Dog and Sumo Digital as a Crash Team Racing / Jak X and Sonic Transformed spiritual successor.