Sony to announce seven new titles at Paris Games Week.

ShadowStar83x

Fallout 4 VR for PSVR would be nice. Of course Sucker Punch's new game is a huge want but I've been wanting it in press conferences for years now so at this point I will never keep my hopes up of seeing it at a particular event. By the way, we've known for a while from very trusted industry insiders it's a new IP, so it's not a new inFamous game. And there's very few occasions SIE will make a sequel to a game by a different studio from the original creators, so don't be crossing your fingers for a new inFamous until quite a few years from now.

Edited by olimoo101

2 hours ago, Bullstomp said:

I will share my guesses?

*PlayStation All Star Battle Royal Deuce

*God of War (Egypt)

*Ridge Racer PS4

*New Crash Bandicoot

*Battle Arena Toshinden PS4

*PSVR - Virtual Boy Remastered Collection

*PSVR - PSHome reboot

Battle Arena Toshinden for PS4? hahahaha, yeah, I don't think so.

First game was kinda revolutionary for it's time, but only for a very short time before the series was just completely destroyed by other fighting games. Loved the first game's soundtrack. One of the games is pretty much ignored by the rest of the series; I think that was the 3rd game maybe, it was that bad. :P

But gotta love intros like this:

You don't get that in games these days! :P

Also, they screwed Sony in the ass rather early on. Sony was supporting them, giving them lots of attention, even having advertisement with characters from the series as almost mascots for the console, but they started releasing the games on other consoles... after they were outdone by other fighting games the series just went into obscurity and the games didn't really get any better.

1 hour ago, Shiny Suicune said:

SPYRO SPYRO SPYRO SPYRO SPYRO

Did I say Spyro?

I'd love a 1-3 remaster, like CB got! :D or even CTR remake with online.

Edited by MMDE