Sony to announce seven new titles at Paris Games Week.

ShadowStar83x

Bloodborne 2 and Devil May Cry 5 are the only games I need.

Note that it doesn't state that they are all exclusive games, so... yes. Devil May Cry 5 could be announced. Especially since they announced Monster Hunter World at E3. They've got a pretty good relationship with Capcom, is what I'm saying.

Since we already have The last of Us 2, the only game that would make my day would it be Bloodborne 2. It's incredible how outstanding the first one was, even when we have Dark Souls series to compare it, its amazing.

A game from sucker punch would be a plus too, sad they didn't release Third Dimension Dlc with Engene from Second Son.

8 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Bloodborne 2 and Devil May Cry 5 are the only games I need.

Note that it doesn't state that they are all exclusive games, so... yes. Devil May Cry 5 could be announced. Especially since they announced Monster Hunter World at E3. They've got a pretty good relationship with Capcom, is what I'm saying.

I need a Devil May Cry 5. Come on man it’s been so long. Give it to us Hideaki!!!

I doubt that some of the following games will be announced, but I love to remember on some games and I m happy, that you remember me on some of them:

Twisted Metal (at least the head on ps2 version) 

Resistance

Medievil

Heavenly sword (one of the remastered that i want) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SarpEsen said:

I need a Devil May Cry 5. Come on man it’s been so long. Give it to us Hideaki!!!

There's a good chance it happens. Itsuno teased a game earlier this year, and Reuben Langdon has been spotted with Johnny Bosch in the past.

Langdon also denied that DMC5 would be at E3, but with all this information that Sony's been holding back announcements from E3 for this event... my radar's flashing, in a very good way.

21 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

There's a good chance it happens. Itsuno teased a game earlier this year, and Reuben Langdon has been spotted with Johnny Bosch in the past.

Langdon also denied that DMC5 would be at E3, but with all this information that Sony's been holding back announcements from E3 for this event... my radar's flashing, in a very good way.

Yep, I know. When he teased the game on 31st December I was super excited. But I think he will reveal it at PSX. I was really dissappointed when he didn’t announce it on E3 and TGS.

1 hour ago, SarpEsen said:

Yep, I know. When he teased the game on 31st December I was super excited. But I think he will reveal it at PSX. I was really dissappointed when he didn’t announce it on E3 and TGS.

More likely we get a Bloodborne 2 announcement at PSX than DMC5, honestly.

Hopefully we will have some more infos on the game that they are dragging since the previous 2 E3...  (Spiderman, Detroit, God of War, FFXII...)

And... Does someone know what happened to the French game "wild" ?

And , this is a wild dream but I would LOVE to see a follow up to Rise of the Tomb Raider..... I know , they had a 1 year agreement with Microsoft before but hey.. We can only hope.. 

1 hour ago, dadoudelidou said:

And... Does someone know what happened to the French game "wild" ?

I think the development of this game will take quite some time before it's ready because Michel Ancel is the one behind it but he is also working on Beyond Good and Evil 2 and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw BGE2 before Wild.

Speaking of games that disappeared I would love some news on Dream from Media Molecule :( 

• Like 1

I have a feeling they're going to be all VR games or it's going to be half VR and half indie. I'm really hoping they're going to remaster Legend of Dragoon like Crash Bandicoot was remastered. I'm trying to not get my expectations too high like this year's E3. That press conference left much to be desired...

Edited by Firefoxie
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I see a lot of folks has posted what they would like to see at Paris Game Show but does anyone care to try and make any predictions of what might actually get announced. I hope we get a big surprise but I will not hold my hopes to high.

My thoughts exactly just about everyone's "predictions" are about as likely to happen as I am the win the lottery 3 times.

2 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

My thoughts exactly just about everyone's "predictions" are about as likely to happen as I am the win the lottery 3 times.

Well if you win the lottery 3 times let me know your secret. LOL. 

Like I said in my earlier post, Sucker Punch will most likely be at the Sony event in December. So any other predictions would be well speculation at best. As much as I like to hear of a new Guerilla Games project I think it may be to early for them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sephirothdude said:

I thought I was the only one 1f60d.png I absolutely adore that game, even though I never got too finish it due too disc four being scratched and crashing while fighting the last boss.

If you got a PS3 you can buy it off the PSN. I really need to go back to that game. It's masterpiece!

46 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I see a lot of folks has posted what they would like to see at Paris Game Show but does anyone care to try and make any predictions of what might actually get announced. I hope we get a big surprise but I will not hold my hopes to high.

As far as predictions as what they'll show, I really have no idea. I'm kinda wondering if maybe we'll see footage of RE2 remake since it's been forever.  If we get new reveals maybe whatever sucker punch is making, or Bloodborne 2.  

Edited by Firefoxie
  • Like 1

On 10/27/2017 at 7:05 PM, snakebit10 said:

All I ask for is what Sucker Punch is working on, but that will probably be at the Sony event in December. At this point I would love to see a Infamous remaster for PS4 and maybe ports of the Vita Uncharted and Killzone games.

Or Sly Cooper *cough*