Sony to announce seven new titles at Paris Games Week.

ShadowStar83x

Just now, TurdFlingingApe said:

Thought it was going to be a Sleeping Dogs sequel, but when they didn't change the top-down camera view, got the Hotline Miami vibe.

Sleeping Dogs crossed my mind at first also but the top down kind of made me know it wasn't.

52 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Q-games (Pixeljunk series, Nom Nom Galaxy) has hinted on Twitter that Sony may potentially be announcing something of theirs as one of the 7 games. I don't think their stuff has really ever generated much hype but I hope people can get into whatever it is they are coming out with.

So the Pixel Junk game is a VR game called Dead Hungry.

Concrete Genie: I thought that the kid in this trailer looked a little like Delsin. And the way it opened with him doodling on the roof, a lot like Infamous:SS. And then he goes and becomes a graffiti punk. I hope SP thinks imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. 

Wahey! PlayLink!

Edited by StrickenBiged

1 minute ago, StrickenBiged said:

I thought that the kid in this trailer looked a little like Delsin. And the way it opened with him doodling on the roof, a lot like Infamous:SS. And then he goes and becomes a graffiti punk. I hope SP thinks imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. 

I thought it had a Infamous look at first also. Concrete Genie looks very interesting.

• Like 1

Just now, itachi-destroyer said:

I wished it wasn't a Playlink title

Give them a chance. So far, my wife has loved That's You! when we have people round. They could be a really clever way of getting non-gamers into console gaming using an interface they're already familiar with - their phones!

Just now, Lucas said:

The rest is meh so far

You saw the mice in armour with swords and shiz, right? ;)