Project A horror indie game

MakotoKaCun

I always want to create my own horror game that can capture the feel of silent hill or something really mess up. Well i started the a bit for the prototype of the game and hope i can finish it the end of this year.
Since i have't come up with a proper name, So project A will do it for now. 

• Like 3

this is very cool :) i always wanted to be a video game artist but i don't think my art is ready for that yet ? Do you have any other sources of inspirations for your game? Like Lovecraft or Junji Ito? :D Junji Ito is a mangaka and i think he was also involved in Silent Hills, his stories "turtleneck" and "uzumaki" scared me ?

6 hours ago, BG_painter said:

this is very cool :) i always wanted to be a video game artist but i don't think my art is ready for that yet 1f914.png Do you have any other sources of inspirations for your game? Like Lovecraft or Junji Ito? :D Junji Ito is a mangaka and i think he was also involved in Silent Hills, his stories "turtleneck" and "uzumaki" scared me 1f623.png

Thank i wanted to do something similar to "Dentention" cause i will be using the same game engine. I just want to create something like silent hill, fatal frame mostly game that play when i was young xD 

• Like 1

On 11/10/2017 at 0:58 AM, reignofdragon said:

If you want I could help you a bit for example with creating assets or other stuff. 

As far as I can tell you used Autodesk Maya for the videoclip. I also have Maya and a few other 3D programms as well as some adobe progamms. 

that will be cool. i use autodesk maya for the asset then will use unity to create the game. this few day i still drawing more concept for it .

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Being away for this project for abit too long. Now I m back with more experince and will try to Block Out the Demo in Unity.
Anyway I boughted Playmaker along time for it but never use it until now. So once I m familiar back with the engine withh push for more update !!!