NA Verison not have trophies?

Kittet3

Hi there!

So I found this game in the NA PSN store and, after a quick look, saw there was a trophy list so I downloaded it and booted it up. However, no matter what I do, it doesn't load the trophy list in my trophies. Do I need to download the JPN version (and is that still available?)? I tried switching and looking for it on the JPN store, but couldn't find it

I flicked through the latest achievers and most of those are japanese accounts or american accounts, which have japanese games on them. That would suggest there is some kind of NA server glitch. I don't know if this game is playable without knowing japanese. You could try the EU version first though there's a german account with no japanese games on his account, if language barrier is a problem.

21 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

I flicked through the latest achievers and most of those are japanese accounts or american accounts, which have japanese games on them. That would suggest there is some kind of NA server glitch. I don't know if this game is playable without knowing japanese. You could try the EU version first though there's a german account with no japanese games on his account, if language barrier is a problem.

Hmm, that appears to be the issue, although I'm not familiar with any other game with a similar glitch. Maybe they just didn't add trophy support to NA? I navigated and found it in the Japanese store now and downloaded that version and the trophy list loaded up without any issues.