Buying coins question

Wuthg21

After going in the in game store i notice that there aren't any coins that you can buy. Also searching in the PlayStation store doesn't give me much help since there are only coins for the deluxe edition. Are these coins still purchasable? or can i buy coins for the deluxe edition and will this give me the coins in the normal version?

• 1 year later...
On October 28, 2017 at 9:40 AM, Wuthg21 said:

After going in the in game store i notice that there aren't any coins that you can buy. Also searching in the PlayStation store doesn't give me much help since there are only coins for the deluxe edition. Are these coins still purchasable? or can i buy coins for the deluxe edition and will this give me the coins in the normal version?

Have you tried the PS App? I just searched it myself and found it on the PSN store for 13.99 USD, the 1 million coin pack. I also bought the counterfeit machine, which helps as it gives you 2x coins. You can always buy the Jetpack Joyride Counterfeit Machine and Coin Bundle off the NA store for 2.49 USD. The coin packs are still available there.

As for the Deluxe, that is a separate game. Also be wary of the minis, too.

You can always grind the money, it is about 650K. Purchase the coin magnet on all vehicles, equip the coin magnet and flying pig gadgets. I usually get about 500-700 coins per run. If you have the counterfeit machine, it will be 1000-1400. There are even AFK methods with a turbo controller. 

Sorry for the late reply, but hope it helped. 

• Like 2