Can you get banned for boosting? Has it happened?

a-m-j-w

• 3 months later...
On 1/12/2018 at 0:51 PM, LunchCannon54 said:

I honestly don't know why you would waste your time banning boosters. If they're doing it in a separate game with a few people not impacting the rest of the players then what's the problem? I imagine they don't care too much about the integrity of earning the trophies so much as they are about whether or not it disrupts a game, and if they do it just seems like a fairly petty thing to do to someone who has paid for your product. This just seems like a good way to alienate a portion of users who paid for it. 

isn't it obvious? it's cheating.

On 2/23/2018 at 8:25 PM, ARB1992 said:

I've reported numerous amounts of people for spamming "Thanks!" and/or "I Need Healing" after every time they die

wow lmao

• 3 years later...
On 3/11/2017 at 3:50 PM, SlimSanta94 said:

Same here, apart from Meat Boy I haven't done anything as satisfying since..

I was very close to boosting Rapid Discord after 40 hours of trying to get it.. The second I stopped trying to get it I got it xD 

For you Super Meat Boy was comparable to this plat?

• 6 months later...
On 28/10/2017 at 7:47 PM, a-m-j-w said:

Hello,

very tempted to start playing this but I don't want to get banned half way through and not be able to finish getting the trophies (I want 100% completion). Also, assuming boosting is possible, how is it done? (since the game have to be played on quick or competitive play for most if not all trophies)

i really love the game i have over 1000h on pc and i did almost every think legit just by playing the game and having fun. hower i wanned a plat 2 so i busted it and had no trouble dexx.exe has a really good discord server where you can bost all the trophies very eazy. if you wanna bust theme with friends do it on open q arcade and try to end games before hiting 1 hour mark cuz the match will end and finding a game with your bosting partners can be a hell. and do never attempt to grind achivements on competitive and you will be fine. Also try the game first and get level 50 and 100 wins open q games dosent work for it only quick play. good luck