boom trophy

sandra1957

since people has trouble of going through with it here's how you get it first make sure its nighttime since you can't lit up your arrow in some places, second find enemies near the red jars (they're placed right on the heys that lays at the ground you know when you see them), third make sure you unlock the ability that increases fire damage to 50%, and lastly fire the fire arrow right at the red jar if you see the enemy near the red jar. Oh restart a checkpoint during a side quest that you see couple of red jars.

On 30.10.2017 at 4:06 PM, sandra1957 said:

Where did you get it

It is random reward, i got it twice. The name of the bow is Smoke and Mirrors if the translation from polish to english is the same.

Edit: There is also one hunter bow with fire something with Death.

Edited by Mizdig_

57 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

u get smoke and mirrror from one of the red helmet guys iron something on the far right side

Got mine off the lvl 25 red helm, not sure if its RNG or drops every time but every 9ther red heln I've killed has given me a legendary.

On 10/30/2017 at 1:20 PM, Mizdig_ said:

Smoke and Mirrors

This one definitely comes in handy. I got it in Alexandria at the military base in the NW part of the map (just a bit East of the Nomad Bazaar NPC) by setting a few guys on fire with the oil jars, then dying and repeating until it unlocked. Took about 20 minutes due to the NPC's not always being in the same spot each time you respawn.

• 2 years later...

I know this thread is old, but does anyone know if snakes count as enemies towards this trophy? There are always red oil jars near snakes, some locations with several snakes. I found such a spot in Memphis, but I only repeated the kills twice, and decided to move on with the game for now. So I know I am not at 30 kills, but I was intending on going back there if I knew for sure if snakes count.

30 minutes ago, KiraBobbySan said:

I know this thread is old, but does anyone know if snakes count as enemies towards this trophy? There are always red oil jars near snakes, some locations with several snakes. I found such a spot in Memphis, but I only repeated the kills twice, and decided to move on with the game for now. So I know I am not at 30 kills, but I was intending on going back there if I knew for sure if snakes count.

It has to be a human enemy.

Personally, I found it easier to simply go to a fort or camp, knock out the enemies instead of killing them, pile their bodies near flamable jars then throw a torch or fire arrow.

Once they are knocked out, it doesn't seem possible to move them. I tried unarmed, and once their health is depleted, they fall on the ground and move slightly in pain, but there is no prompt to carry them. If I use sleep darts, the triangle button prompt becomes an assassination rather than carry.

Never had problem with this one, just use your fists when there are pot around you and use the Fire arrow on the pot (after you ahave move arond the enemies) after you had KO the enemies with your fists, you must have the tool Kill skill, there is a videoguide for that, I have just done it one time with that method and after that I just got it playing normally.

Edited by FlareZero