Anyone still hitting the asphalt?

Wade_VC

Just as the title states, is anyone else here playing Hot Pursuit?

I do enjoy this game, and find it a great online game to play with others. If you play Hot Pursuit and would like to hit the mean streets together, send me a friend request.

All player levels welcome....after all, it is about having fun!

until I know I'll have the time to knock out most if not all of the online trophies :P

It has been a while since I earned all my online trophies, but if my memory serves me well, I seem to remember they were actually quite easy and didn't take too long to earn.

im willing to race with you for a night or two if you want. i'll add you later and we can arrange a time and date to race each other, much easier since we live in the same time zone. :)

Sounds good. I am usually a late-night gamer and can be found online from about 9:00pm - 3/4am.

• 3 weeks later...

I was on Saturday. Good times, good times indeed. Send me a friend request Simpo (PSN name is same as user name here) and next weekend when I get back home maybe we can hook up for some cop bashin' hot pursuit.

Now, if EA could have offered a Dukes of Hazzard DLC package w/ this game it really would have topped the charts. I also think that the tracks need to re-introduce the jumps that the original PSOne Hot Pursuit had. Those really added to the fun factor, especially w/ the Matrix-styled camera swings in slo-mo.

• 3 months later...

Had a great time with this last night with Stui_R and Wade_VC. We did both the regular racing and the Hot Pursuit modes. We'll be doing it again Jan 27 (next weekend) @ 3PM PST. Anybody interested, you can send me a friend request via PSN and please add something in the message so I know why I'm getting it (Remember, I'm old and the mind is a'goin' quickly).

Now, before anybody gets all excited. This isn't a "boosting" session or a trophy hunt (I did somehow get 2 new ones last night while playing), which I realize this may seem freakish to some. We'll be playing for FUN, like we used to do in the old days...so if this interests you, feel free to join in. All experience levels are welcome (I had just as much fun finishing 6th as finishing 1st). Good-Natured smack talking is OK, but any of you gung-ho road ninjas or insult-bashing fun killers can stay at home.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...