Mein Leben Trophy Petition

5 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

It's nothing to do with skill though, more the fact that you have to sit for 10-12 hours to get it. I didn't sign the petition, and won't, but it is a pretty crazy trophy.

You don't even have to sit for more than you want. These people fail to remember you can put your PS4 to sleep, and resume the game later.

At worst, you can't use your PS4 for any other task during a run.

Edited by A12
  • Like 3

Just now, SecondGenesis said:

Nah, I knew you could use rest mode, but even still, my game time is limited to maybe 2 hours a day, so leaving mine on for a week sin't really an option. Plus, what about power cuts or crashes? That would suck.

Power outages would be a problem. Other than that, it's only a slight inconvenience.

I never turn mine Off, it just goes to sleep when i turn the tv off. So longevity should not be a concern.

These people that are complaining about it [the trophy] are what give trophy hunters a bad rep. I understand that they may be upset since they can't earn the trophy in a day, but learning the intricacies of the game instead of finding exploitable glitches and hacks should be part of the fun. Then at least when you do earn it, you worked really hard for it. People will always be people I guess, but I like a challenge even if it may seem impossible at first.

I say that the trophy should stay the way it is, and I don't want to see another complaint post. Tough luck, some platinums aren't gonna be easy. 

Edited by Lawless_Llama
  • Like 1

LOL, this made my day, HOPE MACHINE GAMES does nothing about it. because it is excuses on excuses,power outage,blue screen on ps4, game crashes and what not because the ones that are complaining is the ones with completion rate waay below 90%. Dont understand it at all. Anyways i really hope the do nothing about this trophy, i want it extremly ULTRA RARE because im going for it. Cant get it? Leave the game at 98%. its not like it is going to make you're completion rate even badder than it already is.  

• Like 1

Is it me or someone has actually deleted my reply here earlier with the “Crybabies everywhere” and he couldn’t take it? ? That gives me a smile in the face! ?

Wait, let me come up with something more fitting right now...

the-internet-isn-amp-039-t-for-crybabies

Let’s be honest. You cannot always demand for developers to make a trophy easier because it’s very difficult. Think about all the Ninja Gaiden or Dark Souls trophies? Or all the WipEout and Super Meat Ball ones?

It’s all about dedication of getting them. If you cannot by time or just perseverance, well I’m sorry you should probably not go for this trophy. :(

Let’s see how long it will take until someone manage to beat Mein Leiben and give people tips how to beat it, for the greater good of all trophy hunters. :P

Edited by Maxie Mouse
  • Like 4

is this for real?...and how does one stumble across such a petition?...i don't really have much to say on this other than "go outside, just for a bit, take a few deep breaths, go back inside, look yourself in the mirror and repeat 'it's gonna be ok...there's more to life than this' "...rinse and repeat as needed until you start to laugh like the rest of us...enjoy the rest of your day/life without letting petty things like this be detrimental to personal happiness or evolution...remember the above steps the next time this emotion is provoked for something minor like this...life is short...some battles are worth fighting, others you just laugh off and move on...

p.s. i signed it...

• Like 4

jesus christ this is getting pathetic. i cant finish resident evil veronica but i would never make a petition for that because i know there is tons of re and japanese fans that live life just to play strictly re games. if people cant hack hardcore then its not for them. me personally i suck at most hardcore games and i just admit that there is better people in the world at games then me. thats the beauty of it. also wolfenstein has been pretty easy trophy wise the past few games. so they have one game that you cant get 100% on boo hoo. does it suck, yah, but its just one of those games thats going to be a platinum that stands out more then others. i remember when fallout vegas had hardcore more i thought that sucks i hate hardcore mode. but the first day i got it my friends son asked me "i heard is there hardcore on it?" and when i said yah, he was super excited. some people love the challenge of hardcore and dont care about trophies. some trophy hunters complain to much lol

• Like 3

4 hours ago, DharmaDan said:

So.... I know people were pissed about this trophy but I did not think they would go to these lengths. I don't think there has ever been a trophy removed or changed due to it being too difficult to obtain before.

https://www.change.org/p/machine-change-the-mein-leben-trophy-in-wolfenstein-ii

This is an actual thing. This is just sad. Not surprised or shocked but for a single trophy, man, people are something else.

15 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

lmao

Agreed

3 hours ago, Sargon said:

Yay! Let's also make a petition for tuning down the difficulty of Super Meat Boy, Wipeout, Gran Turismso, Star Ocean and every other game.
THIS. IS. RIDICULOUS. :facepalm:

Next thing they'll do is to ask the developers from FromSoftware to turn down the difficulty of their Soul's like games.... oh wait, that was a dumb thing that actually happened.

4 hours ago, Mkultra116 said:

Are people seriously this upset over a trophy just fucking do it or don't no one is making you do it.

If only these people who make these petitions were that sensible. One can wish, right?

• Like 1