Mein Leben Trophy Petition

I'm positive that Trophys have at least been added before. Case and point being Jak 1 on PS3 & PSVita, I Platinumed both games waaaaaay back when they first released on the systems and the last Trophy to unlock (finishing everything 100% along the way to the End) was the "Collect all Power Cells" which ould unlock before getting on the elevator to the Final Boss (meaning you didn't need to finish the game to Platinum it) however when going throu the game again on PS4 earlier this year there was all of a sudden a Trophy to beat the Final Boss and upon double checking my PS3/PSVita lists they had added that Trophy in (and I'm not miss remembering cause I have a pretty solid memory)

47 minutes ago, Dark said:

No one ever thinks that way when people spam easy games though. You can have a life and attempt hard trophies the same as you would any other trophy.

Exactly. No one thinks twice about knocking out an Assassin's Creed in three 10-hour sittings.

35 minutes ago, Gage said:

I was going to work on it on Friday, ended up going out with my roommate and a friend instead. 1f481.png

Even when trying this I don't exactly feel bad about it. Gameplay in the game is very fun, so even when I'm playing through I still like it, getting better at it each time. Sure the stuff you have to sit through is mildly annoying but it's by no means a deal breaker or anything. Working on this by no means feels like "wasting my time". 

I caught your stream last night, Gage. If you stream around the same time when you attempt it next time, I'll definitely be keen to watch it again :)

33 minutes ago, maurjen said:

Finally someone who understands the situation that its a stupid trophy i also agree there are other games to play. But to be fair i reckon if they want to enjoy that trophy it should be in the DLC that way its up to them if they really want to 100% the game or not as most people usually prefer platinum run. If its DLC  its reasonable that way its up to them if they want to 100% the game like Uncharted 3

Nope, you should only get the platinum if you deserve it. It's up to you if you really want to platinum the game or not. No shame in taking the 98% and running, if you ask me.

this thread pretty much sums up what I love about this site...keeps me coming back for more...one post has me in tears, the next one laughing, and the following one questioning my personal evolution and the meaning of life...i mean who really gives a $hit about anyone else's latest trophy,  competitions they're not involved in, trophies talk for games they have no intention of ever playing, forum games that make you realize how lonely you are if you participate in them more than once a year, watching some poor soul being ripped to shreds in a dispute, etc. ?...i wanna read me some real $hit opinions...god I love it here...thanks guys and gals...much love... 

on topic : is this petition still a "thing"?... 

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, maurjen said:

nah it should be dlc its more smarter that way so  its up to them if they want to train every day for it than have it on the platinum run

Segregate all the trophies that are too difficult into their own DLC so that everyone can get their 'I paid for the game' platinum trophy ?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, metdevil678 said:

Segregate all the trophies that are too difficult into their own DLC so that everyone can get their 'I paid for the game' platinum trophy 1f44d.png

it still worth it as i recall dlc can be free at times should they choose it to be free

On 10/29/2017 at 11:12 PM, Floorkiller74 said:

Why hasn't anyone set up a petition for 7 day survivor in Dead Rising, LOL. That's 14 hours non-stop...one mistake....start over. If you don't have the time/skill to do it, live with the fact that you won't get it. I'll have a million trophies unearned because of both :)

From what I remember, people tried. When it was a 360 only game and the red ring of death was going on a rampage on everyone's 360's, people asked for that achievement to be removed.

21 hours ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

Spoken like a true jealous person. No wonder you don't have the trophy. Everything you say implies that there is no way of enjoying this trophy. But believe it or not, there are players who like these kind of challenges most especially high skilled gamers. You're just ignorant and arrogant to me. Everything you've said could have said someone who signed that sad petition...

Well said man, well said :)

8 hours ago, Sulivan666 said:

Read today in the official forums of bethesda:

"Hi All, 

Thanks for the feedback regarding the Mein Leben trophy/achievement, currently their are no plans to adjust the difficultly for this. 

People have unlocked the achievement and we have these no-death achievements in other games, such as the previous Wolf. Its designed to give players an extra challenge just like any increase in difficultly levels. It might not be for everyone, but the option is there for those that want to give it a try.

Community Manager - Australia/New Zealand | @Bethesda"

THANK GOD bethesda <3

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Sulivan666 said:

Read today in the official forums of bethesda:

"Hi All, 

Thanks for the feedback regarding the Mein Leben trophy/achievement, currently their are no plans to adjust the difficultly for this. 

People have unlocked the achievement and we have these no-death achievements in other games, such as the previous Wolf. Its designed to give players an extra challenge just like any increase in difficultly levels. It might not be for everyone, but the option is there for those that want to give it a try.

Community Manager - Australia/New Zealand | @Bethesda"

L to the M to the mother fucking AO

Haven't heard the ruckus this trophy has been stirring mostly cause I've been avoiding anything relating to this game. In my list of games to buy. I'm totally for trophies like this. The most memorable trophies are ones I worked hard to earn. And not everyone earns all trophies. Sometimes, you have to take a loss. I know I have quite a few times. Nothing wrong with it. Just move on.

• Like 2

Apparently the hard mode difficulty is not the only one causing controvesy. Very easy mode as well! Kotaku jornalist felt "offended" by the baby pic on the menu :giggle:, because he wanted to play very easy but he is not a baby.  Read the article and the comments, my friends, you are all going to lmao like i did ?

Good luck you all on the plat, i hope you all get it ?

https://kotaku.com/it-might-be-time-to-rethink-difficulty-menus-1820961183

Edited by BG_painter
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, BG_painter said:

Apparently the hard mode difficulty is not the only one causing controvery. Very easy mode as well! Kotaku jornalist felt "offended" by the baby pic on the menu :giggle:, because he wanted to play very easy but he is not a baby.  Read the article and the comments, my friends, you are all going to lmao like i did ?

Good luck you all on the plat, i hope you all get it ?

https://kotaku.com/it-might-be-time-to-rethink-difficulty-menus-1820961183

I agree with the articles in that's a jerk design decision. The people playing super easy would be those new to video games or with limited time, why would you make fun of them? There's nothing wrong with playing a game on easy and it's really childish for a company to act like it is.

5 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

I agree with the articles in that's a jerk design decision. The people playing super easy would be those new to video games or with limited time, why would you make fun of them? There's nothing wrong with playing a game on easy and it's really childish for a company to act like it is.

Calm down, it's just a joke after all. A funny joke in my opinion and I always play games on the easiest difficult first. If you want a game that is politically correct maybe you shouldn't play games with nazis in it. :D

• Like 4