Mein Leben Trophy Petition

Just now, Dark said:

Only difficult part I found was the final section of Volume 3. Obviously I can’t speak for everyone, but it’s not that bad really. You can get through the rest of the dlc with safe strats.

Yes this mein leben compared to the main game is a joke, but volume 3 has some annoying parts, 

Ok so this is my first post on here and a bit late in the debate but I can’t believe a petition against a trophy...lol I just bought Wolfenstein II because of this trophy! I hate easy platinums and like games that challenge. If they were to change the trophy (which they won’t) that’s a big FU to those of us that search for games with real challenge and difficulty. Max Payne 3 shadows rushed me took about 5 hours to complete, ok so this might take longer to complete in one sitting...so what? This is the best challenge I’ve seen in a game for quite a while. So gratz to you Bethesda and co! I was waiting til Max Payne 4 came out before I saw another real challenge (hopefully ??)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Rose Amicitia said:

if you go to a cave and find a bear and if you dont have the ability to neutralize him you just dont go there. this game is exactly that, if someone doesn't have the ability to do better they just give up or never play is as simple as that.

This made me laugh. And it's the truth. Some people might not be good enough to complete it and that's because it's brutally unforgiving. It's a test for the hardcore and whinging because it's "too hard" is so so silly.

To the people that are criticising trophy hunters saying plats have been too easy up to this point....

I assume you've all played the evil within on akumu mode?

To all the cry babies saying the trophy should be changed or removed....

I've toughed out worse trophies than this mein leben one. And I will prob buy the game just to go for this trophy. 

Edited by SoapyOne

6 minutes ago, SoapyOne said:

To the people that are criticising trophy hunters saying plats have been too easy up to this point....

To all the cry babies saying the trophy should be changed or removed....

I've toughed out worse trophies than this mein leben one. And I will prob buy the game just to go for this trophy. 

You could’ve done a better comparison lol. The evil within on Akumu is nothing special. If you mentioned CotN however..

On 12/25/2017 at 3:23 AM, Kr1st0ph_212 said:

This made me laugh. And it's the truth. Some people might not be good enough to complete it and that's because it's brutally unforgiving. It's a test for the hardcore and whinging because it's "too hard" is so so silly.

On IADI i have already died a few times because i have been studying the best way to pass each part, and i have found some curiosities. Do you remember that user who died in this part? that happens because he walk instead of crouching then the commander watch him and shoot though the door (hope this helps some people)

Wolfenstein_II_The_New_Colossus_20171226

The only part for me that will be a hell is in the courtroom, isn't worth it training 300 times because sometimes things go completely different. I have already passed 4 times without dying once and died 2 times (one because of the dog that appeared suddenly and another because of a grenade that might have been on top of the boxes) I don't care anymore, i'll take the risk :) 

On 12/26/2017 at 9:40 PM, FielVeredus said:

The part that i don't understand is why it is just bronze trophy. the other than that i know it would not be for everyone. but at least should be gold trophy for the one who can pull this off.

This is 100% true. As if the mode itself isn't enough of a swift kick in the balls already? The prize is just a bronze.

On 12/26/2017 at 9:15 PM, Rose Amicitia said:

The only part for me that will be a hell is in the courtroom, isn't worth it training 300 times because sometimes things go completely different. I have already passed 4 times without dying once and died 2 times (one because of the dog that appeared suddenly and another because of a grenade that might have been on top of the boxes) I don't care anymore, i'll take the risk :) 

The courthouse is without a doubt the toughest and most inconsistent part of the game. You can do everything perfectly and you can still be dropped by a random grenade or an enemy around the corner that you couldn't see. On all my runs I took a breather once I finished the courthouse (as you understandably would) because I felt like I was usually fine from there up until around Venus which is when I feel like it starts to become stressful again.

2 hours ago, Kr1st0ph_212 said:

The courthouse is without a doubt the toughest and most inconsistent part of the game. You can do everything perfectly and you can still be dropped by a random grenade or an enemy around the corner that you couldn't see. On all my runs I took a breather once I finished the courthouse (as you understandably would) because I felt like I was usually fine from there up until around Venus which is when I feel like it starts to become stressful again.

That's the only part where i get nervous! it's not coincidence why in mein leben the music is different..if i manage to pass i have the feeling that the trophy will not run away! finally i managed to find a way to pass the final part in a less risky and safer way. 

On 26/12/2017 at 8:45 PM, Miss Makoto said:

On IADI i have already died a few times because i have been studying the best way to pass each part, and i have found some curiosities. Do you remember that user who died in this part? that happens because he walk instead of crouching then the commander watch him and shoot though the door (hope this helps some people)

Wolfenstein_II_The_New_Colossus_20171226

That was me ?

Edited by Mi2Lethal
  • Like 1

Still yet to blast this game and can't wait to have a go at this, just gonna wait until later on next year when the price drops even more so which it inevitably will lol. I rarely buy a game on release unless it's somat I really want. Bioshock collection and the crash reboot have been the only ones I've done that with in the last few years simply for the fact I love em. Done wolfenstein new order and old blood and will probably do em again at some point on the PS3. When it comes to wolfenstein 2 I'll enjoy it and have a good good go at it. I'll no doubt rage in certain bits when it comes to the bastard run but I shan't be offended by the baby face dummy sucking easy option lols. 

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, FaintDMD said:

If i remember correctly the was a petition for watch dog drunk gambling activity and it helped 

Thats not comparable. This is a “difficulty” that’s made for people to put in the effort. They’ve made it pretty clear that they’re not changing it now.

• Like 1

This is quite frankly, the most pathetic thing I have ever seen in gaming. Shame on anyone who signs up to this bullshit.  Trophies are achievements and thus to be earned?  Crying about the difficulty of obtaining a platinum both undermines the purpose of having a trophy system, and secondly makes the gaming community look like a bunch of self-entitled cry-babies.

Get a grip people!

• Like 3

Are people still pissed at this trophy? Lol, they are weak (going to buy the game at some point, i have some other games ahead though). Vanquish's tatical challenger ,Outlast on impossible and Dead Space 2's Zealot for me was hard, how much harder can this trophy be?

Edited by wackt1

I wish every trophy would be like this. Seriously. This is what an achievement is (at least in the gaming world). We just forgot about that, because easy trophies turned the hunting into a different kind of beast. 

It's not enough that we have a zillion games now that only exist to sell trophies, which I have admittedly indulged in as well. At the same time we gotta negate every challenge right away. It's so weird. 

If you can't get a trophy due to a lack of skill or a lack of time, just don't go for it. Let it go. Or if you care about your shiny 100%s too much, don't buy the game. Problem solved. 

• Like 3