Mein Leben Trophy Petition

Man one save and im good coz i have died two times going so far in the game. Once at the courthouse and second time on that piece of sh*t panzerhund ride and omg that first cutscene dude i literally wanna cry and not only that this game can become very random at times and its so annoying (Died two times coz of that). So either script every enemy movement and add a skip option for cutscenes or atleast allow us to save once. Thats all i ask plz bethesda.

10 hours ago, MaD3mon47 said:

Man one save and im good coz i have died two times going so far in the game. Once at the courthouse and second time on that piece of sh*t panzerhund ride and omg that first cutscene dude i literally wanna cry and not only that this game can become very random at times and its so annoying (Died two times coz of that). So either script every enemy movement and add a skip option for cutscenes or atleast allow us to save once. Thats all i ask plz bethesda.

tHaTS aLL i aSk plZ beTHesDa

• Like 4

On 1/23/2018 at 10:53 PM, BigBossImBeamer said:

There are only 3 solid solutions for the "Mein Leben" trophy and this petition is none of them.

Solution 1: Get the trophy
Solution 2: Don't get the trophy and get over it

If solution 1 & 2 don't work for you, you have to choose solution 3.

Solution 3: Stop trophy hunting

This. The developers won't change it. They've specifically said that it is an optional mode designed only for players looking for a real hardcorest of the hardcore challenge.

It's nice to see a mode like this in today's gaming landscape. In the face of the petition, Bethesda sticks to their guns and responds by just telling everyone to harden the hell up and earn it or don't. I can't remember the last time a difficulty like this had so many people talking.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ManifestDestinee said:

DLC trophy 'All-Pro Warrior' is the devs take on this petition fiasco. If there's more upcoming DLC, don't be surprised to see more Mein Leben runs.

It's only a fiasco for the people supporting the petition. I don't think Bethesda could care less about it - and if they did, they wouldn't be adding Mein Leben trophies in the DLC.

36 minutes ago, Kr1st0ph_212 said:

Bethesda

Machine Games actually, they developed the game. Bethesda is the publisher and more than likely gives zero shits about stuff like difficulty levels and trophies.

Being nitpicky, sorry.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Swotam said:

Machine Games actually, they developed the game. Bethesda is the publisher and more than likely gives zero shits about stuff like difficulty levels and trophies.

Being nitpicky, sorry.

True, but at least Bethesda representatives have been a little bit vocal on forums and other places about the status of the trophy/mode. I tried tweeting to Machine Games after I beat Mein Leben and they didn't respond at all. (Could be because I told them to suck it...?)

7 minutes ago, Kr1st0ph_212 said:

True, but at least Bethesda representatives have been a little bit vocal on forums and other places about the status of the trophy/mode. I tried tweeting to Machine Games after I beat Mein Leben and they didn't respond at all. (Could be because I told them to suck it...1f607.png)

Yeah, the publisher often has to take on the support obligation for the developer, especially the smaller ones who don't have their own Support arm. Machine Games doesn't do their own support, so Bethesda gets to take that on for better or worse.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Rastaziggy said:

If they change it I'll cry, just spent a month getting platinum and I did it. Would be horrible if they undid that hard work. Can't believe there is a petition lmao get a grip

Don't worry, the petition didn't get high numbers. 1600-ish people will never make a difference. And the request was stupid anyway.

On 1/23/2018 at 1:53 PM, BigBossImBeamer said:

There are only 3 solid solutions for the "Mein Leben" trophy and this petition is none of them.

Solution 1: Get the trophy
Solution 2: Don't get the trophy and get over it

If solution 1 & 2 don't work for you, you have to choose solution 3.

Solution 3: Stop trophy hunting

Solution 4: Hide the damn game

On 2/20/2018 at 1:39 AM, Rastaziggy said:

If they change it I'll cry, just spent a month getting platinum and I did it. Would be horrible if they undid that hard work. Can't believe there is a petition lmao get a grip

They'll never change it. It's been achieved by people and isn't impossible. It's hard as hell, sure - but changing it now would be a huge slap in the face for the people that worked for it.

Oh my goodness it worked!!!!!

Just finished visiting the developer's twitter. 

They are going to nerf/fix Mein Leben! The difficulty will remain the same but they will allow the player to save on three ocassions similiar to Dead Space 2 hardcore mode!

Edited by It Is Time To Oil Up

3 hours ago, It Is Time To Oil Up said:

They are going to nerf/fix Mein Leben! The difficulty will remain the same but they will allow the player to save on three ocassions similiar to Dead Space 2 hardcore mode!

Can't find anything about this.

Edited by Kr1st0ph_212

27 minutes ago, It Is Time To Oil Up said:

Woohoo! Victory! Trophies shouldn't be this hard. Still not satisfied about this though, let's make a new one so they set the difficulty to can I play daddy? (which has an extremely offensive picture next to it btw) Still not sure if I'll play this game with all that blood and violence in it, maybe they can change that too. Slowly getting there people! Vote! ✊?

• Like 1

"Tongue in cheek" humour as we say here.

Having just finished New Order & Old Blood am ready for more as thoroughly enjoyed both, so will be playing New Colossus in the near future.

This trophy is what it is and not sure I subscribe to be it being changed given some players have achieve it and well done to them.

Whether I can get it or not is questionable as dont get 10-12 hrs in one go ever but we shall see.

I am a completionist but I only play games I enjoy and I accept some trophies I will not get.