Mein Leben Trophy Petition

It would be fun if they would change the trophy based on this petition. But just to annoy these people they have to change it to something more difficult.

Something like:

Run for your Leben.

Finish a Mein Leben playthrough without shooting. 

It would be cool if trophies could be changed per person, so that just people who signed this ridicoulous petition would get this

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

is this for real?...and how does one stumble across such a petition?...i don't really have much to say on this other than "go outside, just for a bit, take a few deep breaths, go back inside, look yourself in the mirror and repeat 'it's gonna be ok...there's more to life than this' "...rinse and repeat as needed until you start to laugh like the rest of us...enjoy the rest of your day/life without letting petty things like this be detrimental to personal happiness or evolution...remember the above steps the next time this emotion is provoked for something minor like this...life is short...some battles are worth fighting, others you just laugh off and move on...

p.s. i signed it...

Wait, so you just wrote a paragraph to tell us your opinion, which is that you disagree with them, yet you choose to sign the petition because you ‘Eh, I don’t really care, so let’s just give them what they want’. You are what is wrong with todays society.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, weavsxx said:

Wait, so you just wrote a paragraph to tell us your opinion, which is that you disagree with them, yet you choose to sign the petition because you ‘Eh, I don’t really care, so let’s just give them what they want’. You are what is wrong with todays society.

I'm glad you took the joke well...again, just laugh it off...cures many an emotion...well, your post got a smile from me and a like as I couldn't tell if you were serious or not...thanks...

p.s. and in case it wasn't obvious, I didn't sign the petition...haha..."signed the petition for a 'difficult' trophy to make it easier"...pretty funny..."you are what is wrong with todays society"...haha...didn't know we knew each other...alex is that you?...alex?...judging someone off one forum post?...i assume you were joking too now...a good laugh...

Edited by ProfBambam55

So stupid lmao. How is this fair for people like me that are actually going for it and then it gets changed to some easy shit cause people cried for it? I guess every time a sequel is announced they MUST have a trophy list of the same difficulty or they’re such terrible people. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PSX_Trepie said:

I think peoples attitudes here are pretty narrow minded.  You might be OK with the trophies how they are.  It's easy to call people names and insult them for wanting it changed.  At the end of the day this is a group of people who paid good money for a product and they are not happy with it. 

While you might not agree with wanting the trophy changed, you can't have a go at people who do. It's their right to seek change if they feel it's warranted.  There might be a day when you wish to campaign for a change in a product you buy, would you like to be ridiculed when you ask for help?

Firstly, a lot of the people wanting the change have already stated they won’t buy the game until they do so. Which is laughable considering these are the same people that are an “expert FPS player” and a “dedicated trophy hunter”. That isn’t a respectable way of going about change. Secondly, believe it or not, it’s a difficulty related trophy. Which implies it’s not intended to be easy. The people complaining I’m sure haven’t even tried the mode yet, especially considering these complaints started before the game even released. If the trophy was unobtainable in some way then there’s nothing wrong with trying to contact devs about it and asking for change, but it’s not. There’s nothing wrong with it, it’s just below average gamers bitching because it hasn’t been stooped down to their level. If you’ve played the game, you’d realise this game specifically has been designed with more difficulty than the last. For example the half health etc. This wasn’t intended to be a walk in the park. If you’re small and scrawny looking, do you bitch to food suppliers for not putting in enough calories, or do you try to get bigger? It’s simple, if you can’t, don’t.

31 minutes ago, PSX_Trepie said:

People complained a lot about the the drinking game trophy in watch dogs and afterwards it was nerfed, glad it was too because it was holding up my Plat.

But yeah it's rare.

I think peoples attitudes here are pretty narrow minded.  You might be OK with the trophies how they are.  It's easy to call people names and insult them for wanting it changed.  At the end of the day this is a group of people who paid good money for a product and they are not happy with it.  Not a discounted price, full launch day prices, possibly collectors edition prices.  This might be the only game they buy for months.  It's very, very hard to get a developers ear and if this is the way they feel they can show developers they are unhappy with the product they bought, then they have every right to do this.  They SHOULD do this.

And while you think they are weak or they should 'git gud' you should support them.  Not necessarily by signing their petition, but by supporting their right to try and affect change as a consumer.

While you might not agree with wanting the trophy changed, you can't have a go at people who do. It's their right to seek change if they feel it's warranted.  There might be a day when you wish to campaign for a change in a product you buy, would you like to be ridiculed when you ask for help?

You definitely have the right to put up such a pathetic petition, but don't be shocked while you are mocked for it. All I read are excuses though. They paid money for it, they have kids and a job, they have only four fingers so they can't really do the trophy, they were visiting Ghandi and their Playstation shut down five hours in ... So what? There are also players who pay just as much as the rest and who want this challenging trophy or don't even care, really. This petition is absolutely pathetic and it shows that people are basically paying money for trophies, rather than the game. 

I love a challenge, but I also have games like Flower, Inside and Everybody's Gone to the Rapture on my profile. Because I love those games. I couldn't care less that they are not challenging. You can definitely have a go at people who want this trophy changed. They are only trying to bring it down to their low level and are self entitled. It is absolutely worthy of ridicule. As a matter of fact, I'm going to start a petition for the developpers of Flower to make a no death impossible speedrun trophy for 100%. It's just not challenging enough! See what I'm doing there? It's pathetic. 

Edited by Starlove-
  • Like 4

You do know that even though people want it changed the people who made it won't really care, they are after all wanting your money and don't really care for the people who buy them, look to what is happening now, fallout 4 is having payed mods and people are defending it while a lot of them don't care for it, the only way to make them fix it is to stop paying and don't buy anything of theirs and make hardly no profit from it, it is as it is though as game makers now adays don't give a damn about you or me just that green in your pocket.

Yes I think mein leben or the hardest mode before that mode is unfair and not made well as you get 2 shot to 3 shot killed easy but hey I got the game and I won't let it beat me, am a trophy hunter am always beaten all the time and you want to know my secret? I get back up and try again, nothing will be done if you just give up so try and try well and if you can't take it there is always the speedruners route. In the words of shia, some dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it, nothing is impossible, just do it, yes you can just do it.

AoYjv_f-maxage-0.gif 

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, PSX_Trepie said:

You can't expect them to change it, that's like buying the Iphone X, knowingly what the specs are, and then demand that they put in higher specs because you don't feel like they live up to your standards.

The product has been shipped, nothing has been taken from the product, you weren't in anyway mislead since they never said anything about making it an easy platinum. I could understand if it was something like, say, Destiny and the developer said "We will support this for 10 years" and they stopped at 5 years, but I fail to see where Machinegames made an error? 

There's a danish saying going "If you don't like the smell in the bakery, find another one" and that's pretty much my thought on the whole Mein Leben trophy petition. 

8 hours ago, Gengar said:

Not sure what is more disheartening - that somebody set up a petition to get a trophy removed or that the petition has almost 100 signatures. I think people need to accept that they are not skilled enough to get certain trophies. I've admitted it from time to time and the world didn't end. Just play the damn game and enjoy it for what it is.

100 signatures is nothing. And given these people feel so hardhearted to sign/create a petition, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them signed it multiple times so it's ess than 100 people.

Either way... who cares? Getting bothered by a petition being made is even more ridiculous than the petition to me. No one would know this exists if not for it being posted about here. Big deal. People laugh at every person who bothers with trophies, how far do you want to go with this laughing at others bit everybody? nb4 "well you're complaining about complaining blah blah" I'm making a point.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tsukuyomi_Moon89 said:

You can't expect them to change it, that's like buying the Iphone X, knowingly what the specs are, and then demand that they put in higher specs because you don't feel like they live up to your standards.

The product has been shipped, nothing has been taken from the product, you weren't in anyway mislead since they never said anything about making it an easy platinum. I could understand if it was something like, say, Destiny and the developer said "We will support this for 10 years" and they stopped at 5 years, but I fail to see where Machinegames made an error? 

There's a danish saying going "If you don't like the smell in the bakery, find another one" and that's pretty much my thought on the whole Mein Leben trophy petition. 

literally wat

You're comparing hardware, which can't be changed, to software which can. Horrible analogy.

• Like 1

I think the most annoying thing out of all of this is people are actually refusing to buy the game because of it. Why though?

Its not an error, it was purposely put in for a challenge and why the hell not? You can never win on here.. people moan games are too easy, developers add this in and it gets abuse. Developers make it easier it gets abuse for being too easy.

if you’re really bothered about this trophy so much don’t refuse to buy, play it on an account where it doesn’t effect you. It’s like every person who’s moaned about it has a 100% profile but it’s not.. you’ve missed trophies before. Miss one again.

its absolutely ridiculous. Refusing to buy a no doubt outstanding game because of a trophy is showing how far trophy hunters are falling.

• Like 3