Mein Leben Trophy Petition

4 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Yeah, Mein Leben plays just like Uber.  It's literally Uber with one life, but most people did the exploit in the other two games.  So, they'll get bodied :facepalm:

Feels a tad harder than Uber personally. Didn’t seem to get rekt so quickly in the past games. 

12 minutes ago, PixelatedPortal said:

Gimme a few days, I can get men leiben tommorow or wednesday (I have wrotten down strats for every section, I just need to finish main story stuff)

Good luck. I died at the courthouse earlier and now I can’t seem to get anywhere near. It’s very doable when you know each section though, practicing on death incarnate is almost a must.

37 minutes ago, Dark said:

Feels a tad harder than Uber personally. Didn’t seem to get rekt so quickly in the past games. 

Good luck. I died at the courthouse earlier and now I can’t seem to get anywhere near. It’s very doable when you know each section though, practicing on death incarnate is almost a must.

I actually recorded a reliable strat for it

37 minutes ago, Dark said:

I actually recorded a reliable strat for it

3 hours ago, Maxie Mouse said:

@grimydawg Oooh yes, DS2 Hardcore Mode! I l got raged when I died far from the last save and I left the game for a whole week before I kept going xD

In the end I was satisfied and the Foam Finger was worth the effort! :D

I had a gameover in the flying debris at the end after Nicole boss fight lol :facepalm: yes that's me ? I want to play the german version of the game and hunt the plat again but i haven't found an reliable source to buy it yet.

Can we please stop with "the housewives of psn profiles trophy drama"? it's just a trophy for fuck sake lmao. Play it in another acc.

Edited by BG_painter
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Of course they didn't. Internet boards aren't ruled by the majority; they are ruled by the loudmouths. 

But that being said, is this trophy really that hard? Is it impossible for anyone to get it?

Idk haven't played it nor did i look into the trophy. From what it sounds like it's really difficult, more so than nymhc from max Payne which was insane imo

12 minutes ago, Gamma said:

Jesus, both sides of this argument are ridiculous.  To hard of a trophy for you?  Can't get it?  Who cares.  Don't get it then.  Either deal with not having the platinum on your account, or make a sub account to play the game.  It's not that important, and no one is going to cry for you if you don't have it.  

Pissy that someone found an exploit to get the trophy easily?  Who cares?  You aren't special because you have a meaningless trophy, or a high completion percentage.  Literally no one on earth but you cares about your trophies.  If someone hacks the game because they, for whatever reason, feel like they REALLY need that trophy... then what's it matter?  It's not like having that trophy makes you a awesome.  It doesn't enter you into a raffle to get super powers.  You aren't going to get dates because you have the bronze trophy for Mein leben.  Bethesda won't fly you out for a special party.  It means literally nothing.

At the end of the day, trophy hunting is a hobby.  People shouldn't be having anureisms over trophies.  What really matters at the end of the day is the game. Play it, enjoy it, and shut up.  

I think you've kind of stated the obvious which is why many of us are laughing...i mean the game is practically brand new,  the guy hasn't even tried the mode out yet, nobody seems to know how difficult it really is other than the one dude basically posting "just about done it here...i can give you guys some tips" and the only real sort of half argument in the petition is "I'm a student"...i don't know about the rest of the community but I have people I adore dying around me, a company to run, and kids, friends, and a wife to love and evolve with...please forgive me for allowing this thread to bring a smile to my face...$hit, half the time I come to this site for a bit of a fun read during my breaks throughout the day...i actually thought this particular  thread was a publicity stunt by the devs...still not convinced it's entirely serious...i recommend trying to read through it without the cloud of emotion...just read every post as is... there is some really funny $hit in here...thanks to everyone who posted...

I still can't believe that there is a petition for changing the requirements of a hardcore game mode from something that is hardcore to something that is not hardcore. I think the psychological term for that behavior is cognitive dissonance. There is a game mode you can't beat and you also think that you are a good player. Because your brain can't handle that conflict you have two options. Option 1: Admit that you are not good enough for that game mode. Option 2: Blame the game for being impossible. Most people choose automatically option 2 the path of least resistance without being aware of it...

There will always be things in life we can't get. The sooner we learn this the better. I mean... A petition for lowering a game difficult? Seriously? What's next? A petition for dating Scarlett Johansson? xD

Edited by BigBossImBeamer
  • Like 1

There should be a rule that you can only complain about the mein leben trophy if you have 98% completion on Wolfenstein II and have the Platinums in new order/old blood. I agree the trophy is completely insane, but I bet all the people complaining haven't even beat the game on I am death incarnate, let alone even played the game.

I'm kinda glad the trophy is there so it keeps me away from the hardest difficulties and I can just play and enjoy the game knowing I'm not gonna 100% it. (I have anger issues so if mein leben wasn't a thing I'd be getting so pissed on I am death incarnate lol)

There's plenty of other games out there to Platinum, so why's it such a big deal you can't Platinum this one game?

Maybe machine games is trying to teach us a lesson with trophies? Or just trying to troll us trophy hunters? Who knows. Instead of complaining just enjoy the game or play something else.

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

There should be a rule that you can only complain about the mein leben trophy if you have 98% completion on Wolfenstein II. I agree the trophy is completely insane, but I bet all the people complaining haven't even beat the game on I am death incarnate, let alone even played the game.

Lol I guess I’m eligible. I’ve died a ton making stupid mistakes on Mein Leben but I’m not complaining because I’m the only one to blame, not the game. The difficulty is completely fine. In the like 30-40 hours I’ve been playing I haven’t had a single crash. Now I know strats for the first 1/3 of the game, I get through it a lot quicker. This 10 hour talk is nonsense lol. Maybe 5-7 depending on how you play. There’s parts that are completely skippable if you do it safely that would save a lot of time rather than going guns blazing.

Edited by Dark

I'm planning to get this game at some point but the requirements for this seem daunting and frankly, stupid. But I think some people just need to accept that you probably won't succeed in getting every trophy you want. There's lots of games I enjoy where I gave up on the trophy hunting because it was sucking the fun out of it all. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, l have to say l am deeply disappointed about this community. I mean, there are lots of comments on this topic that can be easily trolled ( topic itself must be trolled but anyways ) however, there aren't enough people to troll them. Wow psnp just wow.
Anyways, seeing all cringy comments made me feel better no, way better about myself. Thanks for being a lame cry baby guys.
Oh, you guys are upset about my mean comment? Oh, why don't you create a petition on change.org? This guys are unbelieable strong and can do anything. Lol.

• Like 1

Can we all just stop arguing about this. People have done it so it is doable. At the same point just because you devote your life to get a super rare trophy doesn't make you better than other people. Some people are good at certain shit some people aren't. You should have just left this locked.

On 30/10/2017 at 3:38 AM, Lawless_Llama said:

These people that are complaining about it [the trophy] are what give trophy hunters a bad rep. I understand that they may be upset since they can't earn the trophy in a day, but learning the intricacies of the game instead of finding exploitable glitches and hacks should be part of the fun. Then at least when you do earn it, you worked really hard for it. People will always be people I guess, but I like a challenge even if it may seem impossible at first.

I say that the trophy should stay the way it is, and I don't want to see another complaint post. Tough luck, some platinums aren't gonna be easy. 

Working hard for a trophy? lol what you know about that? "Mr.massagy", "sound shapes" and "my name is mayo" and several "similar ones", probably ring a bell. 

Edited by PhantomBlade19