Mein Leben Trophy Petition

33 minutes ago, Dark said:

Thanks, good luck. It may sound stupid, but it doesn’t really take much skill at all. Just a lot of patience and dedication when learning strategies and the constant resets. When I was going for it I couldn’t find a section where I thought “wow this takes a lot of skill”. The only thing that would relate to skill would be recovering from say a stealth fuck up. The rest is just learning the game inside out.

Well, you still need to be somewhat good in shooters.

4 hours ago, Sulivan666 said:

Oh god, if only they would update Mein Leben to be able to go directly to the gameplay parts, without having to watch the same cutscenes again and again... I would be very happy.

I doubt they will do anything about it! on outlast 2 the same happened and the red barrels never changed anything about that helicopter sequence. 

20 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

First guy got both Platinums for W2.

That's a big middle finger to all those complainers :)

Congrats to him, that's pretty sweet (this is the first Plat for the DACH-version as well)

Those five stacking difficulty-trophies within seconds look pretty neat, too - like it was a breeze to do so :D

"He hax it." -scrubs  

1 hour ago, dalailama1989 said:

Congrats to him, that's pretty sweet (this is the first Plat for the DACH-version as well)

Those five stacking difficulty-trophies within seconds look pretty neat, too - like it was a breeze to do so :D

What double plat? It's impossibluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Congratz to him :)

The cutscenes are mandatory to load in the forthcoming mission; the textures, all the objects, the map itself. If they were to remove the cutscenes then you'd turn this trophy from being difficult to unobtainable....the missions wouldn't even load. It was the same thing in Max Payne 3's New York Minute Hardcore mode: forced cutscenes to load the game.

4 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

The cutscenes are mandatory to load in the forthcoming mission; the textures, all the objects, the map itself. If they were to remove the cutscenes then you'd turn this trophy from being difficult to unobtainable....the missions wouldn't even load. It was the same thing in Max Payne 3's New York Minute Hardcore mode: forced cutscenes to load the game.

I do not think so, when you load a saved game it takes a short time to start the game.

18 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

Russian Hardcore. Yeah!

4 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Many games load data as a cutscene is playing. Hell, I'd say most probably do these days. Some games simply choose to replace the cutscene with a loading screen which ends up being faster than if you were just to watch the cutscene all the way through, so it would be nice to have that as an option.

5 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

You can skip the pre-rendered ones once loading is finished, as they're done to just hide the loading. The issue is more the parts of the game (especially right at the start) where you're in first person just watching stuff happen that you can't actually skip, as they're still technically in game but you're not actively doing anything. Being able to skip those is something I think is a valid complaint as they do get tedious to sit through. Same thing people were asking with Outlast 2 where there's a like 5 minute long thing you have to sit through at the start of each playthrough that's basically a cutscene, but is still "in game" and you're actively watching in first person. 

9 hours ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

This petition has inspired me to create one for the developers of my name is mayo to reduce the 10,000 clicks trophy to only having to click the jar of mayonnaise 5000 times. If we all pull together we can accomplish this! 

Even 5000 is unrealistic, not everyone has the time to click mayonnaise, some of us have jobs, or children, or both. Our prioirties, on the other hand, are firmly on the trophies of My Name Is Mayo, I say we ask them to reduce the trophy to 1,000 clicks. This reduces the risk of RSI and OOS and is in the player's best safety interests.

#safegamingeasytrophies

7 hours ago, maurjen said:

I think buying the trophy is tempting 

I seriously wouldn't be surprised if people were selling this trophy on eBay right now...

*checking*

Nothing on eBay.com, but I did find one on eBay.de

Fastest way to have your PSN account stolen ;)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, metdevil678 said:

Even 5000 is unrealistic, not everyone has the time to click mayonnaise, some of us have jobs, or children, or both. Our prioirties, on the other hand, are firmly on the trophies of My Name Is Mayo, I say we ask them to reduce the trophy to 1,000 clicks. This reduces the risk of RSI and OOS and is in the player's best safety interests.

#safegamingeasytrophies

I seriously wouldn't be surprised if people were selling this trophy on eBay right now...

*checking*

Nothing on eBay.com, but I did find one on eBay.de

Fastest way to have your PSN account stolen ;)

still waiting for my cousins for there school holidays to do them for me lol

On 10/30/2017 at 2:24 AM, DharmaDan said:

So.... I know people were pissed about this trophy but I did not think they would go to these lengths. I don't think there has ever been a trophy removed or changed due to it being too difficult to obtain before.

https://www.change.org/p/machine-change-the-mein-leben-trophy-in-wolfenstein-ii

Actually the difficulty for a trophy was changed in a game I know of, after too many players complained. It was the “social lubricant” trophy in Watch Dogs (1). Apparently many people had such a hard time coordinating to get it they actually lowered the in game difficulty to make the trophy more obtainable. I happened to have gotten it before the patch and personally scoffed at the change.. but I know some trophies that are deserving of an adjustment. This one for an example. And also the prestige mode DLC trophies from Need for speed (2015). Those are ridiculous 

• Like 1

On 30.10.2017 at 8:26 PM, NathanDarko said:

So that is my opinion. a list should ALWAYS be obtainable with. #skill, #patience and #time this is stupid as fuck.

Am I getting this right? Aren't skill, patience and time exactly what is required for the Mein Leben trophy?

31 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

I definitely wouldn't like it, but I totally could understand if they change the requirements for that trophy. MachineGames and Bethesda are companies with the intention of making money after all. It's a shame that so many so called trophy hunters are avoiding that masterpiece because of that trophy. A perfect completion rate with no hard games in it has no value to me. Hopefully they won't change it, it really would be humiliating for those couple of guys who already have proven that this trophy is possible.

Maybe if they lost 100.000 sales because of it. But how many out of 1000 signatures didn't buy the game because of the trophy? 100? maybe 200? I doubt anything is going to get changed, and I really hope they don't.

Edited by soniq
  • Like 2