Mein Leben Trophy Petition

11 minutes ago, soniq said:

Am I getting this right? Aren't skill, patience and time exactly what is required for the Mein Leben trophy?

Yes, but you need to much of it boohoo

Jack-Nicholson-Crying.gif

I'm actually waiting to buy this game to see if they don't cave in and give the crybabies what they want. I'm interested in the Mein Leben challenge and I'm interested in being there with the other people who pulled it off legitimately. Not interested in a watered down version because some people feel the need to change a virtual trophy because it's too hard :'(

Edited by Starlove-
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

Yes, but you need to much of it boohoo

Jack-Nicholson-Crying.gif

I'm actually waiting to buy this game to see if they don't cave in and give the crybabies what they want. I'm interested in the Mein Leben challenge and I'm interested in being there with the other people who pulled it off legitimately. Not interested in a watered down version because some people feel the need to change a virtual trophy because it's too hard :'(

Don't be "rude" to the noobs :( 
An extra challenge is always welcome. after having finished the nightmare mode in TEW2 i was in the mood to play classic mode, regardless of the times that i will die but this is part of learning . noobs what they do? they complain about everything and nothing, I still remember when there was someone who said that this platinum was impossible .. that's why it already has 10 players with 100%

• Like 1

2 hours ago, soniq said:

Am I getting this right? Aren't skill, patience and time exactly what is required for the Mein Leben trophy?

Maybe if they lost 100.000 sales because of it. But how many out of 1000 signatures didn't buy the game because of the trophy? 100? maybe 200? I doubt anything is going to get changed, and I really hope they don't.

I myself just bought the game and haven’t played it yet but I still don’t think they should change the requirements. It is doable apparently and why change it if people have managed. It wouldn’t be fair to the true achievers 

if people are going to cry about the difficulty of trophies imagine a scenario where game developers, who are required to add trophies for their games, decide to make all the trophies super easy so that they don't discourage people from purchasing their games.  Wouldn't that completely take the fun out of trophy hunting.  I like to play games I like and 100% them.  If the game is a easy game and I like it fine.  If it is a difficult game and I like it fine also.  I could easily have a 100% account if I wanted to.  I don't think I would have the patience to every finish wolfenstein 2.  However, I like the franchise and when the game goes on sale for under $10 in a year to two I will play this one and probably be stuck at 98% completion and that will be fine too.

• Like 1

Trophies are supposed to be achievements. Like many people already suggested: for the people who want the game patched, put yourself in the shoes of someone who earned the Mein Leben trophy legitimately, before a patch, would you want to see your achievement nullified? It's not meant to be easy. Some games and their trophy lists are just designed to be harder than others.

Though I do kinda see the support for people wanting the cutscenes to be skippable. I haven't played the game yet but I already feel the pain and frustration from having to sit through long, unskippable cutscenes. Still, having the patience to sit through hours of cutscenes.. that's part of the challenge, I suppose. ?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, maurjen said:

Yeah i know getting annoyed with those cry babies who wants to be have the difficulty high like batman arkham knight get over it if its not challenging

Are you in the wrong thread or something? Everyone’s complaining for it to be easier, not harder.

not in this thread most are in a battle where some likes it hard and the other easy for me honestly i don't care if the trophy is hard or not just find it annoying how people will complain over the other. For example people complain about wolfenstein 2 to stay as hard people complaining about watch dogs gotten to easy or people complaining it batman arkham knight gotten easier compare to its predecessor.  In All honesty it shouldn't matter if it got easier or not its not like your gonna get a prize for beating the hardest trophy and for recognition doesn't really matter its not like your gonna be a celebrity out of it

2 hours ago, maurjen said:

Ill tell you guys  If they  change to easier everyone will be happy and no need for a petition to change back how it was the difficulty should be a dlc and not for a platinum run

Why? Where is stated that platinums should be easy to achieve? People are getting so used to easy plats in this ps4 generation that we're forgetting that some trophies are meant to be a challenge. If you can't achieve something: get good or just give up.

Is Wolfenstein II insane? Yes. Will I try sometime in the future? Sure. Will I succeed? Who knows... I just hope Devs don't fall on the pressure hunters are making for the difficulty to be lowered.

As a matter of fact, I'd love if the trophy system was designed to be awesomely hard. Come on, plats and 100% were meant to be some extra, but now all we get is easy games in bigger proportions, because in the end, it helps the sales. Millennials love the "You win" phrase, even when they do nothing at all

• Like 2

Its better off to have a decent difficulty not an insane one where you die and start back. I remember playing the hard ones before like Call of Duty World at war it was hard but its checkpoints saves me time and prevents any frustration from playing the game from the start since you know where you stopped at. if Wolfenstein 2 has check points at least then its reasonably fair. Unless though the target audience are people with no jobs no family and no life then that would be an excellent idea to kill time 

Edited by maurjen

4 minutes ago, maurjen said:

Its better off to have a decent difficulty not an insane one where you die and start back. I remember playing the hard ones before like Call of Duty World at war it was hard but its checkpoints saves me and knowing i didnt waste hours of my life just to start back. if Wolfenstein 2 has check points at least then its reasonably fair. But the point is unless there target audieance are people with no jobs no family and no life then that would be an excellent idea to kill time

Not really. You don't need to get it right off the bat, you can train the game, get to know each portion separately. When you finally have nailed down the patterns you take your chances when you have some free time to spend 8~10 hours in a single sitting. I don't know where people come with this idea where doing something either too hard or time consuming is for no lifers: I see that as a lame excuse for someone who doesn't want to commit and dedicate for it long term. If a game takes 500 hours, you don't need to finish it in a month, you can play it through the course of many months, 1~2 hours a day.

Again, if someone doesn't want to commit to some game and "have something better to do" so just give up in finishing it.

• Like 2

thats if you have 8-10 hours to do and noone likes to play. I would Love to tell my boss that i need to commit months on a trophy and hopefully my bills can wait along with providing family food in the table i hope they can hold on there hunger so i can commit to them

4 minutes ago, maurjen said:

thats if you have 8-10 hours to do and noone likes to play. I would Love to tell my boss that i need to commit months on a trophy and hopefully my bills can wait along with providing family food in the table i hope they can hold on there hunger so i can commit to them

Hahaha what the heck? Is it some false equivalence here? Do your obligations and in your leisure time try it. You don't need to play hard games but instead of playing 10 AAAs you could always try a hard or grindy game. That's your choice. People assume you need to drain your life for hard games. No, you just need to keep playing normally and trying to get better. Actually, cognitively, you'll do better playing just a bit each time for improvement. If you're not interested you can always move on, give up and go play some easy and straightforward AAA like Assasins Creed.

I repeat: if the Devs make Wolfenstein easier, it will be a great shame

5 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

m8s just setup a separate petition for the cutscenes

That's a great solution :)

Making the game less boring and less unnecessarily repetitive instead of easier

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, maurjen said:

dont see how its shameful and in time they would make changes just who knows when

What is the point of making games easier? I mean, there are some very easy games out there. There is no point in dumbing down what was intended to be hard. It's not stupid farm or grinding. It's just learning curve, trial and error, something, that is really fun. Or you think it is actually better to pay 60 dollars for a game and beat it in two days like previous Wolfensteins? Nope.

Edited by MAKAPOB_
  • Like 1