Mein Leben Trophy Petition

32 minutes ago, bezdomnekoty said:

It's a easy trophy like VN's 2\10 just need a lot of trening and it can be done in 2-3 hours lmao i'm ready for the flame !

After practicing a lot I tell you that you are right, with practice I think it can be achieved. Now the cutscenes are the main problem for me, when I am killed I would like to go back to the action quickly, but with the cutscenes it is not possible, in the end I end up disgusted.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sulivan666 said:

After practicing a lot I tell you that you are right, with practice I think it can be achieved. Now the cutscenes are the main problem for me, when I am killed I would like to go back to the action quickly, but with the cutscenes it is not possible, in the end I end up disgusted.

I think that’s the case with a lot of people. Those cutscenes are the main reason why I still don’t have this plat. As soon as I see the starting cutscene it just sucks all the motivation out of me.

1 hour ago, MAKAPOB_ said:

What is the point of making games easier? I mean, there are some very easy games out there. There is no point in dumbing down what was intended to be hard. It's not stupid farm or grinding. It's just learning curve, trial and error, something, that is really fun. Or you think it is actually better to pay 60 dollars for a game and beat it in two days like previous Wolfensteins? Nope.

Ignore the trolls! some people think PSNP is gamefaqs or IGN forums

30 minutes ago, Sulivan666 said:

16 minutes ago, NaseemJohn said:

I think that’s the case with a lot of people. Those cutscenes are the main reason why I still don’t have this plat. As soon as I see the starting cutscene it just sucks all the motivation out of me.

I'm making a tea or something just to not sit there and watch them.

Although I have no interest in the game (FPS aren't exactly my cup of tea, as my abysmal completion rate on Overwatch proves it's due to lack of skill), I don't think the trophy should be changed, it's meant to be a challenge, so if you can't get it, get over it, it isn't the end of the world, it's just a virtual reward. This is as bad as when developers change trophy names due to complaints, dumbest one being from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, changing the trophy Like A Thunder God to Stormbringer, or the aforementioned trophy from God of War, once a trophy/achievment list is submitted, I think all original trophies should be set in stone, unable to have the name or requirement changed,

IMG_20171201_234756.jpg

This can not be real, I had been playing 1 hour in Mein Leben and I get this error. It's a shame, and it's already 2 times. The crash errors, having to see the damn scenes again... the desire to continue playing goes away more and more. 

Edited by Sulivan666
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Sulivan666 said:

IMG_20171201_234756.jpg

This can not be real, I had been playing 1 hour in Mein Leben and I get this error. It's a shame, and it's already 2 times. The crash errors, having to see the damn scenes again... the desire to continue playing goes away more and more. 

That's balls, man. To be honest, I had only one crash, when the game had some issues with old saves. But on Mein leben...damn!

11 hours ago, Sulivan666 said:

IMG_20171201_234756.jpg

Damn man that's terrible :( but don't give up you can do it

The real shame is that you have to wait everytime something like 8 minutes t o play. At least on Mein Leiben they have to put something that drastically reduce time. Even just a choice between Fergus and Wyatt main-menu style would  be good. I'm getting more far step by step and I can't watch everytime BJ dyin', young BJ lying at the bed etc. It's a shame. Please make a petition so we can start immediately sitting on the wheelchair.

Edited by JackHarkness_
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, JackHarkness_ said:

The real shame is that you have to wait everytime something like 8 minutes t o play. At least on Mein Leiben they have to put something that drastically reduce time. Even just a choice between Fergus and Wyatt main-menu style would  be good. I'm getting more far step by step and I can't watch everytime BJ dyin', young BJ lying at the bed etc. It's a shame. Please make a petition so we can start immediately sitting on the wheelchair.

Just take the pain.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JackHarkness_ said:

Totally agree, those first minutes of scenes (unpleasant scenes by the way) make me want to launch the dual shock against TV. I do not think it would take a lot of work to make it possible to go directly to the wheelchair part...

Edited by Sulivan666
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, nikolistary said:

When I'm in bed about to sleep I look at trophies via my Vita and I'm already over this game. Trust me guys. Just get to 98% and give up. Your time is much better spent doing literally anything else. Like getting trophies for other games. I feel like I've already saved at least 30 hours not attempting this asinine trophy. Since then I've hung out with friends, got dinner with the gf

Never really understood why people think like this. I highly doubt anyone here has cancelled dinner plans and decided not to hang with friends because they’re going for a hard trophy. No one ever thinks that way when people spam easy games though. You can have a life and attempt hard trophies the same as you would any other trophy. No one is saying you have to dedicate all your time and play 24/7 until it pops. If a certain type of trophy affects your social life then it’s a personal problem.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Dark said:

Never really understood why people think like this. I highly doubt anyone here has cancelled dinner plans and decided not to hang with friends because they’re going for a hard trophy. No one ever thinks that way when people spam easy games though. You can have a life and attempt hard trophies the same as you would any other trophy. No one is saying you have to dedicate all your time and play 24/7 until it pops. If a certain type of trophy affects your social life then it’s a personal problem.

I was going to work on it on Friday, ended up going out with my roommate and a friend instead. ?

Even when trying this I don't exactly feel bad about it. Gameplay in the game is very fun, so even when I'm playing through I still like it, getting better at it each time. Sure the stuff you have to sit through is mildly annoying but it's by no means a deal breaker or anything. Working on this by no means feels like "wasting my time". 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nikolistary said:

Spoken like a true sadist. No wonder you have the trophy. You're addicted to suffering. 

Proudly sitting at 98% and never looking back. Going after all my vintage GTA plats instead, which in a way are harder than this platinum. 

When I'm in bed about to sleep I look at trophies via my Vita and I'm already over this game. Trust me guys. Just get to 98% and give up. Your time is much better spent doing literally anything else. Like getting trophies for other games. I feel like I've already saved at least 30 hours not attempting this asinine trophy. Since then I've hung out with friends, got dinner with the gf, played other games. 

Fuck games that give you pain. Like retarded pain like mein leben. You could get hit by a bus tomorrow, if you spent all day today attempting this dumbass trophy would that be how you wanted to spend your Last day alive? Not me. 

Play games to have fun. To have a challenge. To expand your mind. To escape. But stop playing games to annoy yourself or piss yourself off. The world does enough of that to you and me already. 

Finally someone who understands the situation that its a stupid trophy i also agree there are other games to play. But to be fair i reckon if they want to enjoy that trophy it should be in the DLC that way its up to them if they really want to 100% the game or not as most people usually prefer platinum run. If its DLC  its reasonable that way its up to them if they want to 100% the game like Uncharted 3