"Starting a Collection" trophy glitched?

Yrva

On 10/30/2017 at 7:59 AM, ManaFear said:

So I just got every collectible and all the trophies, but I still somehow don't have the Starting a Collection trophy, which is for finding one of each collectible. Anyone else have this problem?

Yup, this is glitched for me as well. I made a backup save before I picked up the last one I was missing (death card) and the trophy just won't pop no matter how many times I try.

EDIT: Tried a different Ubercommander in a different district (on an earlier backup save) and the trophy popped.

Edited by ShadowReplicant

18 hours ago, ShadowReplicant said:

Yup, this is glitched for me as well. I made a backup save before I picked up the last one I was missing (death card) and the trophy just won't pop no matter how many times I try.

EDIT: Tried a different Ubercommander in a different district (on an earlier backup save) and the trophy popped.

Nice, i'll try this as well, cause so far it's glitched on me too! :(

51 minutes ago, Wax743 said:

Definitely glitched on me, tried 2 other Ubercommander + 2 Max Toys and it didn't pop.

Just to clarify: I made a backup save to the Online Storage before I killed my first Ubercommander (and picked up his Death Card). When the trophy didn't pop, I restored my save data from the Online Storage, loaded up the latest save (I still had 0 Death Cards at this point), quit out of the mission without killing the Ubercommander and went to a different district.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Although this glitched on me the first time around when I picked up the card in the Manhattan Subway, I was able to get it to pop by loading an earlier save from the cloud and selecting a different Mission (Manhattan Bunker) from the board. So, if it doesn't unlock when you expect it to, try restoring your cloud save and trying again with a different mission.