Glitch Warning: Locations can glitch in a late-game story mission

Archavia

2 hours ago, DarkJayk said:

Confirmed glitched. I completed the whole map and checked every nook and cranny if i missed anything. No trophy.

You need to finish the game. I had done all the map activities before I went to Rome and the trophy didnt pop. After i finished the game I got it.  

EDIT: There was at least one location I found after getting all Viewpoints, which the Viewpoints did not reveal, Hotep Cavern, halfway between Siwa and Qattara Depression along the main road...which makes some sense as after the Prologue you are moved to Iment Nome which bypasses this section and Qattara Depression is a lvl 40 area which is dangerous for low level people to try to travel through

23 minutes ago, Elite said:

do you need to collect the statues? 

No

Edited by Wrh0und
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Wrh0und said:

You need to finish the game. I had done all the map activities before I went to Rome and the trophy didnt pop. After i finished the game I got it.  

EDIT: There was at least one location I found after getting all Viewpoints, which the Viewpoints did not reveal, Hotep Cavern, halfway between Siwa and Qattara Depression along the main road...which makes some sense as after the Prologue you are moved to Iment Nome which bypasses this section and Qattara Depression is a lvl 40 area which is dangerous for low level people to try to travel through

No

I already finished the game before. And yes i even have Hotep Cavern. The only ones i can't get are 2 Scrolls and one Treasure which were available during a specific Main Mission.

2 minutes ago, DarkJayk said:

I already finished the game before. And yes i even have Hotep Cavern. The only ones i can't get are 2 Scrolls and one Treasure which were available during a specific Main Mission.

hum, all scrolls and treasure can be acquired in the game during free mode/ or while on a mission and none seemed mission specific.

Edited by Wrh0und

Ok so my trophy did not pop. But, I did everything in Alexandria BEFORE playing the Aya mission, also I took care of not doing anything more as necesarry.

So despite the fact I maybe just dont see the last location atm I have two questions:

Do I need to destroy all statues from ptolomeus ?

And, is it enough to collect the Papyrus Scrolls or do I actually have to finish the riddles ?

18 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

Ok so my trophy did not pop. But, I did everything in Alexandria BEFORE playing the Aya mission, also I took care of not doing anything more as necesarry.

So despite the fact I maybe just dont see the last location atm I have two questions:

Do I need to destroy all statues from ptolomeus ?

And, is it enough to collect the Papyrus Scrolls or do I actually have to finish the riddles ?

I just got trophy and i can tell you dont have to complete Papyrus tasks. Don't know about statues because i think i have done them all.

32 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

So I really found another question mark but it still did not unlock.. now I am pretty sure I have done everything. Even all statues are down now. Do I have to finish all side quests and they unlock new question marks ? I really dont wanna play 40+ hours again

Only all Tombs until  and you have to finish main quest line for hideout so I heard. About side quests. You don't have to complete them at all. Most of them lead you to locations on the map, so you kill two birds with one stone. Check map for suspicious locations around map. For example i was missing one location in Fayum. And was not marked on the map.

If you will find one more question mark make back-up save, so you will be prepared for hoped fix in the future.

This Trophy is a buggy Mess. I´ve done everything there is and still no Trophy.

Not a single Location was completed through "Aya". So technically this Bug shouldn´t even affect me. Hotep Cavan, the Sphinx (Outfit) and the Assassins Buro are also done.

Every single Location on the Map is greyed out. I´ve checked it more than 10 times. Therefore I do not understand, why this Trophy won´t unlock for me. 

The only wierd Thing that happened to me, was a missing Captain in one of the Camps. He never showed up but a little bit later without me killing him, the Camp Loacation greyed out and stated itself as completed ( Treasure 1/1 : Captain 1/1 )

If you have any Tipps, then please let me know.

9 minutes ago, I00_Brave_Wolves said:

This Trophy is a buggy Mess. I´ve done everything there is and still no Trophy.

Not a single Location was completed through "Aya". So technically this Bug shouldn´t even affect me. Hotep Cavan, the Sphinx (Outfit) and the Assassins Buro are also done.

Every single Location on the Map is greyed out. I´ve checked it more than 10 times. Therefore I do not understand, why this Trophy won´t unlock for me. 

The only wierd Thing that happened to me, was a missing Captain in one of the Camps. He never showed up but a little bit later without me killing him, the Camp Loacation greyed out and stated itself as completed ( Treasure 1/1 : Captain 1/1 )

If you have any Tipps, then please let me know.

To be honest i dont think its bugged for you. It is extremly easy to miss a questionmark because the map is way to bright. Also some location look greyed out even if you have not finished them. After i thought i finished all i had to find 3 more locations i missed befor my trophy popped.

Dont get me wrong, maybe it is bugged but it is more likely you missed something. It is annoying to go through whole map again and again but if you have not finished anything with aya you should be fine.

1) Check areas with quests, sometimes the quest marker is over location marker.

2) try to zoom out as much as you can with still locations visible on map.

3) Check locations even if you think they are greyed out, sometimes it looks same.

If im in the mood i can make a video of my map with all locations cleared and you can compare it.  But right now i suggest to search first through map again. Most people who thought it is bugged got trophy after searching again.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, I00_Brave_Wolves said:

Thanks a lot Xionx for your Answer.

It was a Location named "abandoned fishing Village" in "Faiyum" which had the last 2 Treasures to collect. It´s not much but I will leave a "Like" for you.

Yours sincerely 

I00_Brave_Wolves

Congrats!

It's like a needle in a haystack!