NFS Payback Trophy Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

No online trophies? OMG EA learnt the lesson

Or does this game require to be connected all the time?

It's not always online like 2015 was. 

There's two trophies for speedlists (complete 5 in one and complete 10 total), one for beating an autolog recommendation and one for finishing a daily challenge. All easy stuff. 

15 minutes ago, Gage said:

It's not always online like 2015 was. 

There's two trophies for speedlists (complete 5 in one and complete 10 total), one for beating an autolog recommendation and one for finishing a daily challenge. All easy stuff. 

Oh I didn't spot those on the quick read I did. 

Well, it's the normal EA trophies after all.. a friend recommendation and a daily challenge (both of them prone to get broken).

The speedlists trophies are safe until the server shutdown, but challenges might be up for just a year, who knows...

same here, if those speedlists just require participation i won't have a problem with it at all.

loved the last game, not so much the last parts of the DLC (where it requires a perfect run to get all the trophy's and win the speedlists).

I've solved the meaning behind the platinum name "The Ultimate Payback" guys.

It's because trophy hunters hassled them a little bit on the EA forums over the autolog breaking on NFS: The Run and made their useless moderators actually have to reply to a thread for once, so as a result of this inconvenience...they've added an autolog trophy to this game which they can break after a few years too, as a big "Fuck you" to trophy hunters

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

I've solved the meaning behind the platinum name "The Ultimate Payback" guys.

It's because trophy hunters hassled them a little bit on the EA forums over the autolog breaking on NFS: The Run and made their useless moderators actually have to reply to a thread for once, so as a result of this inconvenience...they've added an autolog trophy to this game which they can break after a few years too, as a big "Fuck you" to trophy hunters

Yep, that confirms my theory of EA employees making fun of us watching the Answers HQ forums