Wolfenstein game breaking bug..

This bug made me quit the game and overall thinking never to play it again.

I was playing the mission where you infiltrate the ausmerzer.

At some point you need to return to Anya and use the escape pods. When you enter the first area again she tells you to hurry to her.

Now here is where i lost my mind. ( note : i was playing on i am death incarnate )

When i return a those pods, nothing happens, i can just free roam, but no dialogue or what so ever happens and i can't use the escape pod to progress.

I tried everything, reloading older saves, sometimes there are no enemies.

Wait, it doesn't stop,

When i go to my gamesave data on ps4 i see a savefile from an houre before,the lost sea, but i doesn't show ingame, tried reuploading it, nothing.

So i thought, maybe there are too many saves in game so i delete some. NOT a good idea, DO NOT delete saves because you lose all your progress !!!! All collectibles, all perks, everything !!

I really enjoyed playing it and really wanted to finish on hardest diff and then moving on mein leben, but i won't risk it doing that when you can come in this situation.

I'm really frustrated and i think i won't play for the next couple of days..

Edited by TNekke

This actually happened to me yesterday, but I got it to work after a few tries. I was playing on "I am death incarnate!" difficulty too, I tried reloading the auto save right before that area but it didn't work, I let the enemies enter the room to see if that triggered something, not sure if it did. I got it to fix with reloading the save I made before entering the second code in the computer. I made my way past the two commanders again, made it back to the same area taking my time making sure I didn't cut off any dialogue or anything by progressing too quickly, and I tried to hide from the enemies but they saw me so I had to kill them. I walked to where Anya wanted me to and it worked.

Edited by ManaFear
  • Like 1

I tried several more time but all my saves where at the 2 commanders except 1 that was in the judge room. 

I thought to play that save file 8 houres back and start again from that point. Funny enough i was gunblazing through the missions. thinking damn my skills where pretty high until i noticed that my difficulty setting also reseted like my collectibles and was playing on ' bring it on ' ?

Start completely over, deleted every save file.

Imagine to have that bug on mein leben difficulty !!

2 hours ago, PixelatedPortal said:

Any way to avoid this bug?

Well i don't know how it happens, why it doesn't trigger the event.

If you're not playing on Mein leben, just make enough saves where you can fall back on..

And gonna say it again, NEVER delete a save, it will screw you up !!

Edited by TNekke