Skill Points bug

ciccio_92

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Guys the game itself, the skill points and the trophies are pretty glitchy, for example I was going to complete the game again and I only needed "Ace in the hole" (at the Dreadzone Battledome) skill point, when I defeated Ace Hardlight I received both "Ace gets clubbed" and "Maaaaaaaad Skills!" trophies for completing all 165 skill points but I didn't receive "Dome-mination" for completing every skill point at the Dreadzone Battledome even if "Ace in the hole" was the last skill point I needed, so I had to start and fastrun again (thanks to the Harbinger Lv99 who made me reach Ace Hardlight in 2 hours) the whole game, fortunately when I beat Ace Hardlight again without getting hit  the "Dome-mination" trophy finally popped along with the platinum. 

My advice is to keep multiple saves (unfortunately I didn't know the game was so glitchy and I played with a single save) so if you don't receive skill points or trophies after many attempts you should load the game so you won't need to restart a new game. If it still doesn't work, probably the best way is to delete the save file and start a new game.

Edited by Agent_Renegade22
  • Like 2