Questions about God of War series

Finishing up Soulsborne series soon, then going to play all the God of War games. I bought them all (all physical you sexy sluts) except Vita versions, because I don't have a Vita ?.

1. Play in the order they were released or story order?

2. Is there a universal combo that is beneficial in all the games. That launch enemies into air move looks cool.

3. In Ascension and Part 3 you got multiple weapons, which ones are the best for each game or you use a weapon based on the enemy type?

4. Dodge more or block more?

5. What is a good YouTuber who places all the Collectibles for one game all in one video. I don't want to open multiple tabs that slow down my cat videos running in the background.

6. If you were a cupcake, who would you let lick you? (This would not be fatal to you cupcake body)

Thanks.

Edited by TurdFlingingApe

These are not tough games. You'll have no problem getting through them just going freestyle. The story does jump around a bit. I played them in order of release...I think. I definitely played 1 & 2 first since I played them on ps2. I'm pretty sure I played the psp remasters before 3. Ascension was last. I didn't mind playing them in that order.

Edit: oops...just looked. I went in this order - 1, 2, 3, CoO, GoS, GoWA.

Edited by Phil
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TurdFlingingApe said:

Finishing up Soulsborne series soon, then going to play all the God of War games. I bought them all (all physical you sexy sluts) except Vita versions, because I don't have a Vita 1f62b.png.

1. Play in the order they were released or story order?

2. Is there a universal combo that is beneficial in all the games. That launch enemies into air move looks cool.

3. In Ascension and Part 3 you got multiple weapons, which ones are the best for each game or you use a weapon based on the enemy type?

4. Dodge more or block more?

5. What is a good YouTuber who places all the Collectibles for one game all in one video. I don't want to open multiple tabs that slow down my cat videos running in the background.

6. If you were a cupcake, who would you let lick you? (This would not be fatal to you cupcake body)

Thanks.

1. I recommend the story order, which is Ascension, Chains of Olympus, 1, Ghost of Sparta, 2, then 3.
  2. Can't remember, but don't think so.
  3. Based on enemy type.
  4. I prefer dodging as some attacks are unblockable.
  5. Gorgon Eyes, Phoenix Feathers, and Minotaur Horns aren't that hard to find, most are even in plain sight. Just explore a bit before moving on and you'll find enough to max out all bars. There are more of these in the game than you need to max them out anyway. For special collectibles, like über chests and godly items I just used a text guide.
  6. Definitely Aphrodite :awesome: .
  • Like 1

1. I always suggest to play the games by release order.

2. Square, square, Triangle 

Triangle x3

In Ascension you need to upgrade weapons to make the first combo available.

3. Hades, or Ares blades.

4. Both. You're be dodging more at the beginning. You can parry most enemy's attacks, always time your counters when surrounded by several enemies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TurdFlingingApe said:

(all physical you sexy sluts) 

A wild compliment appeared!

It's super effective!

18 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

1. I always suggest to play the games by release order.

I agree. These games are no exception. Even if you just focus on the trilogy first in case you need a break. The trilogy has a good story that is derivative of Greek mythological storytelling itself, which just so happens to be the foundation for all classic western narratives (eg tragedy, the hero's journey, your true enemy is within, killing your father to become your own man etc etc). Hopefully you will enjoy it.

4. This will be enemy-dependent. You will figure out what works as you go.

5. From memory, Powerpyx did very well with this series.

6. Buy me dinner first. I don't see no ring on this finguh.

• Like 1

1. Release order. Chronological order would be cool to do, but for your first playthrough you should definitely go release order

2. You'll find a combo that works well for you early on in the first game and you should be able to use that as much as you like throughout the other games

3. Can't remember which specific weapons are good for which things but I do remember that I used a big sword in God of War III for specific enemies

4. Both. Again, you'll know when to use them and for what enemy

5. Don't know, sorry. But I personally used written guides for the collectables throughout the series

6. I wouldn't let anyone lick me because I'm sure I'd taste terrible as a cupcake

• Like 1